Reading Material?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:40 am

dokool wrote:
Minion wrote:i keep meaning to post dokool's 24 badge. i need to find where i put that nerdy thing :roll:
Given that I've already posted myself in a suit standing outside Adobe's offices, I don't see how my TFing can top that :P[/quote

i actually found it by mistake. was looking through the voting tab and saw the 24 thread. went in to vote against it. i scroll through about half of the page, and stop randomly, and BAM!
"what the fuck? is that dokool?"
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Nessephanie
Cookie Monster
Org Profile

Post by Nessephanie » Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:58 am

dokool wrote:I can't tell if you're writing in English or Retarded. Clarify?
She's obviously not native to english, give her a fucking break. :roll:

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:11 am

Minion wrote:i actually found it by mistake. was looking through the voting tab and saw the 24 thread. went in to vote against it. i scroll through about half of the page, and stop randomly, and BAM!
I need my morning entertainment just like everyone else :P Besides, I know I'm not the only AMVer who posts there, as I've seen Kusoyaro's name pop up a few times each week.
Nessephanie wrote:She's obviously not native to english, give her a fucking break. :roll:
Not being native to English is one thing, but going out of your way to make your posts more unreadable by hotlinking ungainly large smilies is another matter entirely and more than worthy of scorn and derision. I don't know about your browser, but the titlebar on mine says a-m-v.org, not Gaia.

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:44 am

dokool wrote:
Nessephanie wrote:She's obviously not native to english, give her a fucking break. :roll:
Not being native to English is one thing, but going out of your way to make your posts more unreadable by hotlinking ungainly large smilies is another matter entirely and more than worthy of scorn and derision. I don't know about your browser, but the titlebar on mine says a-m-v.org, not Gaia.
Ok....... one thing for sure your KURWA! now I don't know how deep you can understand English :roll: pero isa kang Mangmang or inutil na walang edukasyon! that's all I can say to you.

Try to look up THAT in the web as you think to yourself is not retarded.

I think your the only one mongoloid that I ever met here though..........
the others have a better brain than you, I guess. :uhoh:

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:56 am

dokool wrote:
Minion wrote:i actually found it by mistake. was looking through the voting tab and saw the 24 thread. went in to vote against it. i scroll through about half of the page, and stop randomly, and BAM!
I need my morning entertainment just like everyone else :P Besides, I know I'm not the only AMVer who posts there, as I've seen Kusoyaro's name pop up a few times each week
i've been on tf for only about 6 months.
someone sponsored me cause i said something funny. then a tfer offered more sponsorship if i did a logo for him.
so thus far, drew hasn't gotten a cent from me
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:16 am

Minion wrote:
dokool wrote:
I need my morning entertainment just like everyone else :P Besides, I know I'm not the only AMVer who posts there, as I've seen Kusoyaro's name pop up a few times each week
i've been on tf for only about 6 months.
someone sponsored me cause i said something funny. then a tfer offered more sponsorship if i did a logo for him.
so thus far, drew hasn't gotten a cent from me
I've been around for a couple years now - as far as I'm concerned it's a great site for keeping up on the news back in the US (and elsewhere), plus the TF Discussion tab's decent for getting questions answered about random shit and watching trainwrecks in the AnonDIT threads. When it comes to the TV discussion threads I only follow the 24 stuff and the political threads (SotU, election night, etc) - good entertainment.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:21 am

i pretty much just follow the anon-dits and whatevers in the voting tab.
cause both are likely to win :up:

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:27 am

Minion wrote:i pretty much just follow the anon-dits and whatevers in the voting tab.
cause both are likely to win :up:
I was just reading the Ballsack Conundrum thread from last April, ever see it? Probably the most epic thread I've been able to follow live, drop me an IM and I'll link you.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:39 am

ya, i've read it.

second most epid thread: the recent anon where a guy made a masturbation device from pvc pipe, an orbital buffer, and duct tape.
he posted the anon to express how grossed out he was when he found mouse droppings in it.
he even posted a pic of the device, proclaiming "come on. don't pretend like you've never tried to make your own masturbation device"

dokool
Sir Gaijin Smash
Org Profile

Post by dokool » Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:47 am

Minion wrote:ya, i've read it.

second most epid thread: the recent anon where a guy made a masturbation device from pvc pipe, an orbital buffer, and duct tape.
he posted the anon to express how grossed out he was when he found mouse droppings in it.
he even posted a pic of the device, proclaiming "come on. don't pretend like you've never tried to make your own masturbation device"
Yeah, I came across it a couple days later - the problem with my present timezone situation is that I'm going to class right when the great trainwrecks start coming in. Wasn't there also a vacuum involved? Doesn't sound like it'd be worth the effort, in any case.

When it comes to the live-commentary threads, nothing will top the commentary from the Presidential Debates back in '04 (at least, not until '08). I think they should be in the Top Commented list.

Return to “General Discussion”