Did you know what is this...?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:04 pm

Being a linguist doesn't mean being a polyglot :roll:

I can figure out a whole bunch more as long as I have time and perhaps a dictionary on my hands. Polish was easy because it's a Slavic language and has a lot in common with Russian.

However I could decipher that those are apparently love letters of some sort in Tagalog. Neat language, that :P
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:08 pm

starcat09 wrote:I'm limited to fluency in English only.

I'm going to take a guess and say Tagalog. Some island language,
well that is true it's Tagalog but Image can someone translate that :? to me....

Do you think it's romance :roll: language what I quote Image

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:12 pm

Ch3aLs3A L!n@ wrote:Well if this one you can translate in English I'm really amaze to you for gud and no doubt Image!
I'm not sure anyone can translate this sentence into english, not even Otohiko.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:23 pm

oh stop making me pick at it :x

I got as far as figuring out most of the words, but I'm not going further. Those are some sort of love confessions, perhaps love song lyrics of some sort, praising someone's significant other. Something along the lines of 'you are my everything' for the 1st sentence, 'you turned my world around' for the 2nd sentence, and the 3rd sentence I'm stuck on, seems to be talking about... wild guess... jaws dropping? :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:48 pm

Otohiko hmm.... very impressive Image I'm in luv Image

you say it's love confession.... yeah I think it is Image

1st sent... 'you are my everything' but you forget the last word it is "My Love"

2nd sent... 'you turned my world around' not exactly but your close to it (mean like this I guess...) "you are my world and everything"

3rd sentence I'm stuck on, seems to be talking about... wild guess... jaws dropping? :roll:, your wrong! It's look like this "Promised I'll never leave you, I will take care of you My sweetheart"

that's how I figure it out when I go to altavista or some sort of translation web I surf in :? but your pretty clever to guess those Tagalog words :wink: Image

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:13 pm

Lies! Real womans don't do linguists :roll:

ITS A TRAP!!!

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:40 pm

Otohiko wrote:Lies! Real womans don't do linguists:roll:

ITS A TRAP!!!
Image...... as I can say Otohiko wants to eat me alive ImageImage

Image I hate to say this but I want to learn the different bilingual as I can so I need ur Image...... Image

BunofGovt
Org Profile

Post by BunofGovt » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:24 pm

ooo, crush on Oto!! :o

Although, if you're interested in learning different languages, you ought to check different colleges or schools to see if they offer language courses you want to learn. It's best to learn a language by hearing and experiencing it, not by having someone translate phrases for you in writing.
"Didn't I say something clever earlier?"
"Dunno, I was probably asleep when you said it."

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:43 am

BunofGovt wrote:ooo, crush on Oto!! :o

Although, if you're interested in learning different languages, you ought to check different colleges or schools to see if they offer language courses you want to learn. It's best to learn a language by hearing and experiencing it, not by having someone translate phrases for you in writing.
actually I went and I'm DONE go to college.....

just some damn words can't understand bcuz I'm ain't born here :roll:

Well Oto is very kind to translate those words but I'm not having a crush on him.

starcat09
Org Profile

Post by starcat09 » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:06 am

Something to learn in English: bilingual means knowing two languages.

You totally have a crush on Otohiko. Language is sexy!

Return to “General Discussion”