Did you know what is this...?

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Did you know what is this...?

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:50 pm

Ok.... this is very weird to me since I never read this kinda writing :? Or if someone is the same country in txt maybe you understand this. I know Jewish letter a bit japan and kinda chinese too but this is my first encounter in this letter or should I say writings.
Oxidjoana wrote: Re: Íàø áðà÷íûé äîãîâîð.

Ïðèâåò ôîðóì÷àíå! Êîãäà ìîé áóäóþùèé ñóïðóã, ñäåëàë ïðåäëîæåíèå, è ìû ðåøèëè îôîðìèòü ñâîè îòíîøåíèÿ, ÿ íàñòîÿëà ÷òî íàì ñòîèò ïîäóìàòü î áðà÷íîì äîãîâîðå. Óæ ëó÷øå áûòü óâåðåííîé â çàâòðàøíåì äíå. Ðåøèëè çàêàçàòü äîãîâîð äëÿ ñóïðóãîâ . Âçÿëè áëàíêè äîãîâîðîâ äëÿ âñòóïàþùèõ â áðàê è ñòàëè çàïîëíÿòü, íî ó íàñ ìíîãî ñïîðîâ ïî ýòîìó ïîâîäó âîçíèêëî è óæå òîãäà ìíå ñîâñåì íå ïîíðàâèëîñü ïîâåäåíèå ìîåãî ìóæà. ß ñòàëà çàäóìûâàòüñÿ, à ñòîèò
ëè âîîáùå âûõîäèòü çà íåãî çà ìóæ, íî âñêîðå îí íà÷àë âî âñåì ñî ìíîé ñîãëàøàòüñÿ. Çàêîí÷èëè ìû çàïîëíÿòü òèïîâûå äîãîâîðû , ìóæ íàøåë èç ñâîèõ äðóçåé íîòàðèóñà, íî ýòîò íîòàðèóñ ìíå ñ ñàìîãî íà÷àëà íå ïîíðàâèëñÿ. Ïðîæèëè ìû ñ ñóïðóãîì ïîëòîðà ãîäà è ïîòîì ðàçâåëèñü. Ïî íàøåìó äîãîâîðó âñå þâåëèðíûå óêðàøåíèÿ (à èõ â íàêîïèëîñü çà ýòî êîðîòêîå âðåìÿ äîñòàòî÷íî) è èçäåëèÿ èç öåííîãî ìåõà (íåñêîëüêî øóáîê), êîòîðûå ìû ïðèîáðåòàëè âî âðåìÿ áðàêà, îñòàþòñÿ ìíå. Ýòîò åäèíñòâåííûé ïóíêò, êîòîðûé áûë ïðèåìëåì ìíå, ïî êîòîðîìó ÿ ìíîãî ÷åãî âûèãðûâàþ. Íî, âñêîðå âûÿñíèëîñü ÷òî, íàø äîãîâîð áûë
ïðèçíàí íå äåéñòâèòåëüíûì, ïîòîìó, ÷òî íîòàðèóñ âîâñå íå áûë íîòàðèóñîì. Ìåíÿ ýòî êîíå÷íî ïðèâåëî â ñîñòîÿíèå øîêà. Îí õî÷åò òåïåðü ÷àñòü âñåãî ýòîãî çàáðàòü. Êàê ìîã òàê ïîñòóïèòü ñî ìíîé ìîé ñóïðóã, ýòî æå ìîè äðàãîöåííîñòè? Êîãäà ÿ åãî îá ýòîì ñïðîñèëà, íè÷åãî õîðîøåãî îí ìíå íà ýòî íå îòâåòèë. Õî÷ó ñïðîñèòü ó âàñ ñîâåòà, ïîäñêàæèòå, ïîæàëóéñòà, ñóùåñòâóþò êàêèå ëèáî ñïîñîáû, ïðèçíàòü äîãîâîð äåéñòâèòåëüíûì? Äà è âîîáùå, êàê ìíå ëó÷øå ïîñòóïèòü? ß íå õî÷ó åìó íè÷åãî îòäàâàòü. ×òî âû äóìàåòå ïî ýòîìó ïîâîäó, è êàê âû îòíîñèòåñü ê áðà÷íûì äîãîâîðàì?
he's not registered here but I very interested of this kinda type of writings XDD and if could someone tell it to me what is those I appreciated very well. ^_^

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:54 pm

I think it's Russian or along those lines.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:56 pm

Looks like a russian spam bot. The characters are probably cyrillic that failed to copy over, so it looks like a mess.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Krisqo
Cooking Oil
Org Profile

Post by Krisqo » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:06 pm

Orwell wrote:Looks like a russian spam bot. The characters are probably cyrillic that failed to copy over, so it looks like a mess.
Ahh... I thought it was just jargin from him/her not having the language pack. But the links are russian. I love those spam bots... I annoy many a person with that crap. ^^

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:26 pm

Krisqo wrote:
Orwell wrote:Looks like a russian spam bot. The characters are probably cyrillic that failed to copy over, so it looks like a mess.
Ahh... I thought it was just jargin from him/her not having the language pack. But the links are russian. I love those spam bots... I annoy many a person with that crap. ^^
well I got that in other forum site and just I'm reading their post in one of their interesting topic ^_^

well thanks for saying this is a Russian bot :D

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:34 pm

lulz whut?
Hello forum people! When my future husband proposed to me and we decided to formalize our relations, I insisted that we need to think about a marriage contract. It's best to be sure about tomorrow. We decided to order a spousal contract. Picked up marriage contract forms
and started filling them out, but we h ... agreements, my [sic - you're not married yet, wtf!] husband found a notary among his friends, but I didn't like that notary right away. We lived together with my spouse for a year and a half and then divorsed. According to the agreement, all jewelry (and I collected quite a lot of it over that short time) and valuable fur clothing (a few coats), that we purchased during our marriage, were left to me. That was the only point that was agreeable to me, according to which I win quite a lot. But soon it turned out that our contract was considered invalid, because our notary turned out to be not a notary at all. That had me in a state of shock, of course. Now he wants to take part of all that. How could my husband do that to me, those are my valuables? When I asked him about it, he didn't tell me anything positive. I want to ask you, tell me, please, are there any ways to consider a contract invalid? And in general, how should I act? I don't want to give him anything. What do you think about it, and how do you approach marriage contracts?[/quote]

["Pain of Salvation"]It's all for sale, all for sale, all for sale...[/quote]

Yes, it's Russian.

Discuss? :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:35 pm

lulz whut?
Hello forum people! When my future husband proposed to me and we decided to formalize our relations, I insisted that we need to think about a marriage contract. It's best to be sure about tomorrow. We decided to order a spousal contract. Picked up marriage contract forms and started filling them out, but we had a lot of disagreements about it and then I didn't like my [sic] husband's behaviour. I started thinking whether I should marry him at all, but then suddenly he started agreeing with me on everything. We finished filling out the standard agreements, my [sic - you're not married yet, wtf!] husband found a notary among his friends, but I didn't like that notary right away. We lived together with my spouse for a year and a half and then divorsed. According to the agreement, all jewelry (and I collected quite a lot of it over that short time) and valuable fur clothing (a few coats), that we purchased during our marriage, were left to me. That was the only point that was agreeable to me, according to which I win quite a lot. But soon it turned out that our contract was considered invalid, because our notary turned out to be not a notary at all. That had me in a state of shock, of course. Now he wants to take part of all that. How could my husband do that to me, those are my valuables? When I asked him about it, he didn't tell me anything positive. I want to ask you, tell me, please, are there any ways to consider a contract invalid? And in general, how should I act? I don't want to give him anything. What do you think about it, and how do you approach marriage contracts?
Pain of Salvation wrote:It's all for sale, all for sale, all for sale...
Yes, it's Russian.

Discuss? :roll:

(fix'd)
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:23 pm

today i got spam for a stock option that tried to disguise itself as... a weather forecast
ENOUGHCOLD AIR WILL BE IN PLACE TO PRODUCE A WINTRY MIX OF RAIN....
Standard Header|Hide Pane
Dick Sampson <aigxom>
Dick Sampson <aigxom>...
AddTuesday, January 30, 2007 2:50:48 PM
To:spacebucks@yahoo.com
Cc:
weirdo.gif (12KB)

THE HIGH WIND WARNING IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 AM AST TUESDAY.
MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES THROUGH THIS EVENING WITH AREAS OF FOG FORMINGBY LATE EVENING.
BLIZZARD WARNING NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 PM AST WEDNESDAY. WITH HIGHER GUSTS TO AROUND 45 MPHMAINLY TO THE EAST OF NOME. WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM TUESDAY TO MIDNIGHT ASTTUESDAY NIGHT.
ALTHOUGH WATER LEVELS HAVE SUBSIDED IN THE BIG EDDYAREA THERE REMAINS POTENTIAL FOR ICE JAMS TO FORM AT BIG EDDY.
WINDS WILL BE FROM THE EASTAT 15 TO 25 MPH.
A DRY COLD FRONT IS FORECAST TO MOVE ACROSS THE TENNESSEE VALLEYDURING TUESDAY. ALTHOUGH WATER LEVELS HAVE SUBSIDED IN THE BIG EDDYAREA THERE REMAINS POTENTIAL FOR ICE JAMS TO FORM AT BIG EDDY. VISIBILITY WILL BE REDUCED TO A QUARTERMILE OR LESS AT TIMES.
BLOWING SNOW WITH STRONG WINDS AND POORVISIBILITIES WILL CAUSE WHITEOUT CONDITIONS AND MAKE ANY TRAVELOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITY HAZARDOUS.
SOME OVERBANK FLOODING HAS BEEN OBSERVED IN THE VICINITYOF THIS ICE JAM. CLOUDY SKIES THROUGH 3 AM WITH AREAS OF FOG.
6/10 originality
3/10 effort
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:24 pm

:roll: i thought this is a bot Russian but when I you translate it in English it sounds not bot to me :?

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:07 pm

I thought when Russians wanted a divorce they just tied their womans hand and feet together and left them out in the freezing cold. Or maybe I'm thinking of chinese and female babies. Eh, whatever. It'd certainly be an easier way to do things at least.

Return to “General Discussion”