can having to many anime episodes and songs in collections

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
Nets_VC_15
Org Profile

Post by Nets_VC_15 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:07 pm

autraya wrote:yesterday it synced
today it does not
WMM is like that.

hint: Read the FAQ at the top of this forum :!:
I figured as much that it was just WMM being buggy,and ye aI tend to read the FAQ, but I already know about all that. I just assumed someone else might have encountered a similar probablem had figured out how to fix it.

Sadly, my friend wanted to make a Naruto AMV and the ones that I got were edited to need the DixX 3 Low motion codec, he downloaded it without me knowing, once I deleted that, everything went back to normal.

Now it's back to only freezing when it wants to piss me off like the good ole days :D

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:36 pm

Nets_VC_15 wrote:I figured as much that it was just WMM being buggy,and ye aI tend to read the FAQ, but I already know about all that. I just assumed someone else might have encountered a similar probablem had figured out how to fix it.

Sadly, my friend wanted to make a Naruto AMV and the ones that I got were edited to need the DixX 3 Low motion codec, he downloaded it without me knowing, once I deleted that, everything went back to normal.

Now it's back to only freezing when it wants to piss me off like the good ole days :D
Sorry but I didn't get this so I quote it :? as I can understand you figure it out by now what's your problem, am I right? Then it is fine to you if you WMM is freezing sometimes, am I right that too?
Nets_VC_15 wrote:I just assumed someone else might have encountered a similar probablem had figured out how to fix it.
I had the same problem as you do but some of those so I guess check your codec and other installed program if they have running double it might keep freezing your WMM. If not :roll: I think give alot more patience if your using WMM :lol: but
Black_Pearl_Rainne wrote:it's give you HEADACHE though if you can bare it or take a Tylenol it's up to you :lol:

Nets_VC_15
Org Profile

Post by Nets_VC_15 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:48 pm

Black_Pearl_Rainne wrote:
Nets_VC_15 wrote:I figured as much that it was just WMM being buggy,and ye aI tend to read the FAQ, but I already know about all that. I just assumed someone else might have encountered a similar probablem had figured out how to fix it.

Sorry but I didn't get this so I quote it :? as I can understand you figure it out by now what's your problem, am I right? Then it is fine to you if you WMM is freezing sometimes, am I right that too?
Nets_VC_15 wrote:I just assumed someone else might have encountered a similar probablem had figured out how to fix it.
I had the same problem as you do but some of those so I guess check your codec and other installed program if they have running double it might keep freezing your WMM. If not :roll: I think give alot more patience if your using WMM :lol: but
Black_Pearl_Rainne wrote:it's give you HEADACHE though if you can bare it or take a Tylenol it's up to you :lol:
I should check what I write, after reading that I don't blame you. Basically, a friend of mine wanted to make a Naruto AMV. Some of the episodes I put into my collections needed the DivX 3 Low-Motion Codec. He downloaded the codec without me knowing and the codec he downloaded was some sort of package thing with a lot of up-to-date codecs or something. Once I remeoved it from my computer, WMM started working normally again.

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:11 pm

:shock: oh!..... then I say Thanks for explaining me about that ^_^ well good luck to your AMV then :wink:

Return to “Windows Movie Maker”