New: Donators Forum

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Wed Jan 10, 2007 9:36 am

Speaking of automated responses, you guys might want to update the donators automated response. It still mentioned getting access to the golden donut with your donation. That means it hasn't been updated for what, four or give years?

Lyrs
Org Profile

Post by Lyrs » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:34 pm

jbone wrote:Oh hay.
This gives me all the encouragement I need to never donate more than $11/year.
Thanks! My wallet is happier.
Fool. Save all those 11 dollars for 20 years and buy yourself a Wii.
GeneshaSeal - Dead Seals for Free
Orgasm - It's a Science

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:44 pm

godix wrote:Speaking of automated responses, you guys might want to update the donators automated response. It still mentioned getting access to the golden donut with your donation. That means it hasn't been updated for what, four or give years?
X2. And not quite four years.
I already mentioned this on my journal, but maybe I should have mentioned it in my Org journal instead.
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:12 pm

chealsealina wrote::D Yeah, I already send the checks this morning by dropping it in Post Office Thanks alot :D ^_~
:oops: :oops: :oops: sorry I thought I sended the bank check on first day of Jan, but when I look at my working desk I see the envelope still here underneath of my other bills..... :oops: :oops:

:? :? is it still ok if my check is delay :? :? but :wink: :wink: well i didn't promised to anyone when they receive it but just still asking though I really dunno :? :? lol ^_^ :lol: :lol: :lol: i think i'ma old :lol: to forget that stuff. =P :P :P :P :P

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:03 am

On a totally unrelated note, could the programmers be so kind as to make it so when a post has a 1:1 smiley to sentence ratio or better that the user doing so has their computer burst into flames, their cat raped, their grandmother killed, and their computer downloads all of ramonesfans videos and plays them automatically? If you could manage this I'd even go so far as to try to con Minion out of another $12 for ya.

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:46 pm

godix wrote:On a totally unrelated note, could the programmers be so kind as to make it so when a post has a 1:1 smiley to sentence ratio or better that the user doing so has their computer burst into flames, their cat raped, their grandmother killed, and their computer downloads all of ramonesfans videos and plays them automatically? If you could manage this I'd even go so far as to try to con Minion out of another $12 for ya.

hey :lol: wat's the problem of lots smiley it's doesn't touch you or anything, right? ;) ;)

and about that too well if you see more smiley like this :D :D :D :D :D then I should say IGNORE it or SKIP it that's the way you can AVOID reading my post :roll: as I know I do post alot of smiley I didn't count it though I don't remember at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:44 pm

chealsealina wrote:as I know I do post alot of smiley I didn't count it though I don't remember at all. :lol: :lol: :lol:
53 one on page. Knowing that is how I got donator status.

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:36 pm

:lol: XDD

well I guess everybody can be donator's forum as I know they need to Donate as it says in here. :lol:

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:56 pm

Black_Pearl_Rainne wrote::lol: XDD

well I guess everybody can be donator's forum as I know they need to Donate as it says in here. :lol:
No, someone donated on his behalf because he wasted his time counting all the damn smilies. It was a bet.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

BlaCk_PeArL_27
Org Profile

Post by BlaCk_PeArL_27 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:11 am

BasharOfTheAges wrote:
Black_Pearl_Rainne wrote::lol: XDD

No, someone donated on his behalf because he wasted his time counting all the damn smilies. It was a bet.
:shock: wtf!! is that... the way he do? count 'em all :roll:
well guess his lucky for that and someone donated on his behalf :lol:

Return to “Site Announcements”