Chrono Cross clips (um 1 question)

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
Celestial_Aurora
Org Profile

Chrono Cross clips (um 1 question)

Post by Celestial_Aurora » Sun Jul 14, 2002 3:54 pm

Hi, i'm new here and I'm a huge Chrono Cross fan and have seen the videos I could about the game. :D This has nothing to do with the videos but I have this question that is really buggin' me. :x Ok so I beat the game once already and obviously i would have thought I had seen all the FMVs but when I watched the videos they all have this one clip that has Serge in Termina (or what looks like Termina) w/ his swallow thingy. CAN SOMEONE PLEAZ TELL ME WHERE DO U COME ACROSS THAT IN THE GAME? :evil: Thanx a bunch! :P

Celestial_Aurora

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Mon Jul 15, 2002 3:19 am

it is in the intro sequence and it might be in one of the endings i can't be sure.

And why chrono cross.....It pales in comparison to the Snes rpg god Chrono Trigger. It is a poor excuse for a sequal/next game in long series of games

I just can't wait for Chrono Break to be released
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

Celestial_Aurora
Org Profile

Ok

Post by Celestial_Aurora » Mon Jul 15, 2002 9:16 am

In my opinion I thought Chrono Cross was a well designed RPG. I didn't play Chrono Trigger, however so I can't compare. But thanx anyways! :P

~*Celestial_Aurora*~

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:03 pm

well i suggest you buy Final fantasy Chronicles for PSX. It has two nice games and two of my personal fav.s Chrono trigger and Final Fantasy 4 (also known as Final Fantasy 2)
An ocean of dust and randomly strung together pieces of hydrogen, serving no purpose other than allowing all of us to continue in our misery, doomed to an enternity of petty squabbles and meaningless ego trips, until the whole thing one day explodes and starts the whole shebang all over again. - Chaos_Angel

IamSD
Org Profile

Post by IamSD » Mon Jul 15, 2002 2:06 pm

maybe this should have been in the off topic or general anime section... e.e

anyways, that comes up somewhere near the middle. I can't remember exactly, though. sorry! :(
I fixed my Sig! L33tn3ss!

Celestial_Aurora
Org Profile

Wow I feel stupid

Post by Celestial_Aurora » Mon Jul 15, 2002 5:57 pm

K thanx! I'm weally new (about 4 days to be exact) and I've never posted in a forum so bare with me! :oops: I'm not hard core gamer or anything so pleaz don't be mean to me :( lol But really thanx for helping me out :wink: I'll keep in mind of the Off Topic posts cuz most of mah questions will be there! lmao :P

Celestial Aurora

bloodyfang
Org Profile

Post by bloodyfang » Tue Jul 16, 2002 7:19 am

ahh CC one of the few games that has a storyline guide and actually needed one. mmmmmmmmmmmmm pie

Return to “General AMV”