ANIF07: Symphonic Games Edition (Eminence Live Concert)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
dimix86
Org Profile

Post by dimix86 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:39 pm

Yep, Infinity Squared is right...

Oh by the way, there was one thing there that might put some pressure on you guys, that i neglected to mention before hehe...

For alot of the tracks the originial composers themselves will be present.

This includes:

• Yasunori Mitsuda
Composer of Chrono Trigger, Xenogears and Chrono Cross

• Junichi Nakatsuru
Composer of the Soul Calibur series, Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War and Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War

• Hitoshi Sakimoto
Composer of Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

• Masaru Shiina
Composer of Tales of Legendia, Tekken: Dark Resurrection and Ace Combat 3

• Yoko Shimomura
Composer of Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts II and Final Fantasy Versus XIII

• Kow Otani
Composer of Shadow of the Colossus , Haibane Renmei

So yes, the whole reason i posted the MEP early, even before I knew the setlist myself, is to get all the serious offers possible, so in the end, the best editor should have the video, and can show off his work to the original composer himself :P ..

oh btw if any of you are wondering why we dont have Uematsu coming, its cause it seems that 'Play!' took him before we could ask... Oh well, we had him as guest of honour in 2004 anyway, long before play! was even conceived 8-)
Last edited by dimix86 on Wed Feb 28, 2007 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lockstock
Squirrel Boy
Org Profile

Post by Lockstock » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:45 pm

Will there be a show in Adelaide?

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:47 pm

hmmmn ive never done anything like this before, but i have "We <3 Katamari" if i knew how to rip/capture I might be interested

Jasta85
Org Profile

Post by Jasta85 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:59 pm

wait, so they want source material for these amvs? most of them are video/computer games that have not been made into anime, do they want amvs made from the cutscenes/gameplay scenes for these amvs? because i have very little experience on doing that type of thing, is there a guide for that?

as for things like mario and world of warcraft, that has a very limited amount of actual cinematic scenes, do they want an amv using gameplay scenes for those? I might be able to get some scenes of raids and maybe some battles to use but the quality is not going to be that great, getting fraps from gameplay is not easy to do for good quality, not to mention actually getting good camera views of battles and such is not easy while trying to avoid getting killed a the same time

dimix86
Org Profile

Post by dimix86 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:01 pm

Yeah, this is the games edition... So no anime this time :lol:
Its going to be either in game footage or FMVs (cinematic scenes)..
Basically you should either capture the game in fraps (or something equivalent) or if you are doing console game, you'll need a TV card to capture the footage. I think the Final fantasy games have FMV rippers though...

i MAY be able to provide footage for some games...

I know that i should be getting a DVD from bandai namco, which contains footage from the 'Tales of...' series.. If anyone is interested in that, please tell me.

I can also provide footage for Shadow of the Colossus, Katamari, Metal Gear Solid, and maybe the new Zelda on wii... but you must contact me to request it.

I'm going to update the main post, so watch out for changes...

Prior
Org Profile

Post by Prior » Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:28 am

Putting my hand up for MGS.

TheJadeArcAngel
Org Profile

Post by TheJadeArcAngel » Sat Jan 13, 2007 9:16 am

*joins in the MGS 3 option* :D

Edited ~ <_< MGS 3 is all I have accessable. I have the DVD w/ all the movies and since I am on a MAC there is no way to get the old MGS movies in-so-far as I know
Last edited by TheJadeArcAngel on Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:02 am

anything mario kart dd? or SSX??

/<ING C/aVIC/
Org Profile

Post by /<ING C/aVIC/ » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:08 am

May I have Devil May Cry 3 and Metal Gear Solid 4 by any chance?

inthesto
Beef Basket
Org Profile

Post by inthesto » Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:20 am

[fanboy]I don't suppose there's any chance of getting any games composed by Jeremy Soule or Masashi Hamauzu in there, is there?[/fanboy]

Regardless, none of the current choices of games really interests me, but I'll be sure to keep my eye on this project if something comes up. Sounds like the entire thing will turn up awesome anyway.

EDIT: Although, seeing Sakimoto on there is a plus side...you're certainly not going to have him attend without playing any of his music, right?
Sukunai, Real Canadian Hero wrote:Note to any Muslims present. Abuse a female in my presence, and you are being sent to a hospital emergency ward with life threatening injuries. And no human law will make me change my mind.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”