Sony vegas question its easy im just a tard

For help and discussion concerning Magix's (formerly Sony's) Movie Studio and Vegas Pro editing software.
TheBlackout
Org Profile

Sony vegas question its easy im just a tard

Post by TheBlackout » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:15 pm

:lol: whats the effect that does the like like layer thing
you know the heartbeat sorta thing (note im use 5.0 so tell me if its unavible for this version)

jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:26 pm

you mean the pulse?
you take the clip you want to add the effect to, then duplicate the clip and place it right above the first in a second timeline, lower the opacity to 50 (or around there, depends on how visible you want it to be) and then go to the pan/crop window on the clip on top and if you want it to pulse outward make the clip zoom in... if you don't know how, make a diamond mark at the start of the timeline and then make one at the very end and zoom shrink the little rectangle box thing on the picture (great description lol..)
anyways if you want it to pulse inward, do the opposite.. make the clip zoom out
you can also fade the top clip out.. or not... depends on what you want
or that's how i do it anyway, so hope that helped :)

TheBlackout
Org Profile

Post by TheBlackout » Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:38 pm

ya but i dont think its working then agin the comp im on is a old lame peace of shit

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:11 pm

if your computer is old you might have to render the clip to see if it worked or not... which might take a long time if you have a slow processor...

(although you can choose to render the loop region only, mark out the part you want to render using the loop region thing, and when you go to render there should be a check box that says "render loop region only")

Return to “Movie Studio & Vegas Pro”