DTSEM3

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:06 pm

Strangely, it was Godix that got me to keep participating in this site.

I was just burnt out on videos, video reviews and anime in general. Then Godix offered to exchange savagery. Actually, he offered to savage one of my videos via review, in exchange for the same from me.

You know that phrase, without darkness there can be no light? Well, thanks to Godix, it's so goddam bright I have to wear a welding mask. He is a singularity of intellect. I mean that in the Stephen Hawking sense.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:33 pm

downwithpants wrote:but just as a reminder to godix, if you get banned here, you have to pay another 12 bucks to get back in, whether its from yourself or from someone else on your behalf. so you may wanna plan ahead. unless minion is dumb enough to donate for you again.
*IF*? I find it odd that you make it sound like a possibility rather than a foregone conclusion.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:03 pm

Shit, I'm seeing the "Free Godix" banners linking to a paypal donation page in people's signatures already :roll:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:52 pm

Otohiko wrote:Shit, I'm seeing the "Free Godix" banners linking to a paypal donation page in people's signatures already :roll:
this is marketing at work. :up:
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

madbunny
Org Profile

Post by madbunny » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:06 am

Otohiko wrote:Shit, I'm seeing the "Free Godix" banners linking to a paypal donation page in people's signatures already :roll:
Wouldn't that be the exact opposite of a free Godix?
Godix, you're going to need a pimp to handle all the action.
Build a man a fire, and he will be warm for a night. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:11 am

DTSEM = Dedicated to Someone Else's Money?
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

Return to “General Discussion”