DTSEM3

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

DTSEM3

Post by godix » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:11 am

Ok, so I'm a donator now. Without having to spend my own money. Yippie. The condition for this is that I have to entertain the guy who forked out the cash. Well, actually, I think the condition is that I'm supposed to pay him back or something but fuck that shit. He's gonna have to settle for being entertained. The donation is done. The org has it's money. I have my donator privileges. The guy who paid doesn't have jackshit. That's two out of the three of us who's happy and 66.6% is pretty good. Well, actually, it's not. It's a failing grade. But considering the abysmal quality of videos on the org failure is expected so 66.6% is at least average for around here. Besides, I've seen his videos, he must be very used to total failing to get what he wants. At least I HOPE he is. I'd hate to think he was that bad intentionally. It'd be much better to think that he tries to produce good videos but his basic incompetence and low intelligence prevent that. If he actually means for his videos to stink worse than a santorum filled fart then he is fucking sick. So sick that even Jeffery Dahmer would be looking at him saying "Dude, that's just wrong. What the hell is wrong with you? Oh, by the way, can you help remove this broom out of my ass?" And of course my benefactor would gladly reach in to Jeffs gaping anus, grasp the broom firmly, and pump it in and out repeatedly to get some gratification in a simulated sex act since he is unable to get hard enough to perform a real sex act. Not after what his mom did to him after she walked on him and that owl. Man, I've never even seen someone gargle owl shit until that day. It's no wonder his mom went so ballistic, although I still wonder exactly why she had the KY jelly and a nightstick so easily available.

Anyway, the point of all this is that it isn't my fault. Nothing here is. While you're trying to get rid of the mental image of someone sucking the shit out of an owls ass and gargling it I want you to remember it isn't my fault. If Minion wasn't so easy to scam for $12 I'd never even be in this forum.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:15 am

scam? i offered you the money for counting how how smileys were in one of chealsealina 's threads.
having to read through one of her threads at that price is a deal.

at any rate, my own thread. kick ass
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:17 am

oh fuck

:lol:
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:54 am

does anyone read godix's posts? I got about 3 lines into it and just lost all will to live.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:00 am

/wrists
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:19 am

Beowulf wrote:does anyone read godix's posts? I got about 3 lines into it and just lost all will to live.
There are still plenty of morons around so apparently I'm not posting often enough.

Arigatomina
Org Profile

Post by Arigatomina » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:42 am

Yes! Godix. Post more. This moron finds you highly entertaining. ^^

SQ
Doesn't have a title
Org Profile

Post by SQ » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:52 am

I love Godix's fun posts. And his video descriptions. They're hilarious.

By the time I got to the anuses, brooms, and feces, though, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to eat(I'm eating breakfast now) but apparently I stand corrected.

I wasn't able to eat because I was laughing too hard. Thank god my keyboard didn't suffer. Again. XD
StandardQuip
Discord: @standardquip
BentoVid (previously AMV Sashimi) Discord Server

downwithpants
BIG PICTURE person
Org Profile

Post by downwithpants » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:24 pm

Beowulf wrote:does anyone read godix's posts? I got about 3 lines into it and just lost all will to live.
i just read 3 lines and skipped the rest.

but just as a reminder to godix, if you get banned here, you have to pay another 12 bucks to get back in, whether its from yourself or from someone else on your behalf. so you may wanna plan ahead. unless minion is dumb enough to donate for you again.
maskandlayer()|My Guide to WMM 2.x
a-m-v.org Last.fm|<a href="http://www.frappr.com/animemusicvideosdotorg">Animemusicvideos.org Frappr</a>|<a href="http://tinyurl.com/2lryta"> Editors and fans against the misattribution of AMVs</a>

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:51 pm

nope - i'm only unleashing the plague once

Return to “General Discussion”