WMM plays the wrong part of the music on the timeline

For help and discussion concerning the Windows Movie Maker software.
ejvaleros
Org Profile

Post by ejvaleros » Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:15 pm

autraya wrote:
mutantfish01 wrote:Yeah...I'm having this exact same problem. For at least one amv...I just dealt with it, but now it might become a huge problem. I've NEVER used premiere...so I know it's a WMM problem.
you will want top use files with a bit rate of 320kbps it should happen with these higher quality files. actually anything over 200 seems to work good, :D
thanx 4 the tips! i've been havin the same problems with my vid.

Invaldi
Org Profile

Post by Invaldi » Thu Jan 04, 2007 7:53 pm

well what happens in wmm is that it experiences lag from high filesize or high bitrates. the ONLY way to fix this for timing issues is to replay the song over and over from the beginning. I suggest listening to the song alot and knowing where certain beats happen, as for perfect timing, it may or may not happen. depends on your patience.

Purge
Org Profile

Post by Purge » Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:54 am

Invaldi wrote:well what happens in wmm is that it experiences lag from high filesize or high bitrates. the ONLY way to fix this for timing issues is to replay the song over and over from the beginning. I suggest listening to the song alot and knowing where certain beats happen, as for perfect timing, it may or may not happen. depends on your patience.
i think the lag would have to do with your computers specs :P i had a HD high bitrate file that couldn't play in my media players and used WMM to reconvert it to somthing playable and it worked fine.

for juongyee's problem - i would like to know if the wav file still skips if there is no video footage in the timeline or if the problem happens if you replace the music file with another

juongyee
Org Profile

Post by juongyee » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:31 pm

actually i just tried converting the mp3 to a wave file to see if it worked, it didn't, so i took someone's advice by converting it back to .mp3 and weirdly it worked!

Return to “Windows Movie Maker”