Embarrasing Video Evidence

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Beowulf
Org Profile

Embarrasing Video Evidence

Post by Beowulf » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:56 am

Is there some horrific, mortifying footage of you on camera? Describe, in painstaking detail. Or better yet, POST IT.

When I was 12 years old, in diabetic summer camp (yes, they have summer camps exclusively devoted to teaching kids about diabetes), they made me sing Phil Collins' "You'll be in my heart" with my troop and I had to SIGN the fucking WORDS while I sang. I was Napoleon Dynamite, only I was twelve so its ok. Somewhere that thing tape will surface once I run for president.

And youll be in my heart
Yes, youll be in my heart
From this day on
Now and forever more
Youll be in my heart
No matter what they say
Youll be here in my heart
Always

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:57 am

Nope.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

starcat09
Org Profile

Post by starcat09 » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:58 am

It's not video evidence...but there is a cosplay picture of me somewhere on the internet where you can see my underwear. Actually it's in two places.

I only thank God I'd decided it would be cute to match all over even if no one could see it.

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:25 am

When I was eleven, my friends and I lip-synced a Spice Girls concert in the backyard - in costume and everything. Naturally, my parents recorded it.

I have yet to find that tape and destroy it :roll:

Shazzy
Org Profile

Post by Shazzy » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:45 am

*inverse* wrote:When I was eleven, my friends and I lip-synced a Spice Girls concert in the backyard
IF YOU WANNABE MY LOVER!
AMV guides for Mac users
DOWNLOAD THIS AMV
Quarter-life crisis: a sense that everyone is, somehow, doing better than you.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:35 pm

I've never been on video that much, to be honest. However by virtue of abundance of audio equipment in my house (my dad is a professional misician), I ran my own 'radio show' in an era well before internet radio and podcasts. At first it was just me ranting and playing random songs by bands I mostly didn't even know and just recorded off normal radio, but soon I grew tired of it and started inventing stories, singing, and eventually overdubbing things - finally getting to a point where I had an interview with FOUR clones of myself talking at the same time.

The only listener of that show was me. :lol:

The location of the tapes is unknown, but they most likely still exist in the basement.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:36 pm

I should note that it was when I was about 10-12 years old.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Vlad G Pohnert
Org Profile

Post by Vlad G Pohnert » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:55 pm

Good thing video was not a reality when I was young so not much to worry about that, mind you 8mm film was so I was caught on film

Vlad

Kusoyaro
LEGENDARY!!!
Org Profile

Post by Kusoyaro » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:56 pm

There is embarassing video footage of me in several videos hosted on this site :evil: Granted, it's just me playing DDR, but still...
I have no idea how to use this new forum.

Syaoran of the Light
Org Profile

Post by Syaoran of the Light » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:40 pm

hmm id say when me and my mates were making a film and i had to dress up in a chicken suit o.O; i ended up respiking my hair up using the camera for a mirror o.o; yet my mate recoreded it and yes i have footage evidence but i dont think ill post it ^_^;

Return to “General Discussion”