VirtualDubMob <_<"

For help and discussion about specific video editing systems like Adobe software, Windows Movie Maker, Magix, Sony Vegas, etc. Please note the subforums.

VirtualDubMob <_<"

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:24 pm

I know that I don't need to ask this but I always forget to bookmark the VirtualDubMod :oops: So I really need this links or where I can download it.... I know Imma dumb somtimes and someone say Imma stupid too!!! Well I don't care as long as I'm asking what I don't know and I think I'm learning by my own way too! :oops: That's the important thing though I didn't bug everyone to help me in my AMV.

Just I keep learning what my mistakes and always redoing my AMV as long as I could make it gud and nice. Si if anyone could gimme a link where I can get it thanks you really help me. :)

Btw yeah, I always say here that I am using Blaze and dat's true but I need sometimes to learn other editing in case I've getting trouble in my current program in the long run so :roll: I'll be better be sure to others too ^_^ that's the reason I need the VirtualDubMod.
Ch3aLs3A L!n@

Postby Jnzk » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:33 pm

Jnzk
Artsy Bastid

Postby Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:59 pm

Janzki wrote:http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=65889

Janzki Thanks to you :D Happy New Year ^_^!!!
Ch3aLs3A L!n@

Return to Video Editing Software