1 Of The Clips Won't Show Up When I Prerender. How Come?

eDiTiX
Org Profile

1 Of The Clips Won't Show Up When I Prerender. How Come?

Post by eDiTiX » Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:47 pm

I'm new and so I'm a bit messy so I have lots of layers. Anyhow, I use VEGAS 6 and weird thing is, when I prerender a section of my clip, I found out recently that at one section when I preview it, this one clip shows all black.

All of the files are in lagarith and every other file shows okay, I'm just wondering, whats wrong with this one. All the other clips on that layer is okay but that one, thats the only one that is having problems and I preview the clip itself and it looks like its working okay.

So basically, I can see it on the normal preview screen, but when I prerender that clip, no matter which layer I put it in, does not show up. Help? I'm on AIM as well if you can help me on there...thanks.

eDiTiX
Org Profile

Post by eDiTiX » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:58 pm

I just replaced that clip by using the same clip I used before to make that one and I added the same editing to it and now it works.

Can someone explain to me whats wrong here....I think this happened to another clip before where it worked and then later it didn't and I had to replace it and replacing a clip can be troublesome, thank goodness the one I replaced was easy to replicate.

Return to “Video Editing Software”