Another help topic! [editing software for older computer]

-NeciFiX-
Org Profile

Another help topic! [editing software for older computer]

Post by -NeciFiX- » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:04 pm

Yeah. I recently got 512 MB of RAM and uhh, my WMM 1.0 stopped working, completely. I foudn this list of AMV Makign software but lost it and I downloaded vStudio 8.0 thingamabob but it sucks ass. I've tried a trial thing of some Pinnacle my friend sent me but it asks for a disk. I've been stuck with no AMV making for about 3 weeks. I LOVE technology but use absolute crap. My comp is as old as Jesus and I need WXP I use ME.

Anyone can help? I'd appreciate that list of AMV Making software...
Hi

-NeciFiX-
Org Profile

Post by -NeciFiX- » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:07 pm

BTW, If you want to know how crappy and old my comp is, I can't even view some flash webpages because it requires FREE small sized software like Quicktime that can't run on my OS XD.
Hi

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Re: Another help topic!

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:35 pm

-NeciFiX- wrote:Yeah. I recently got 512 MB of RAM and uhh, my WMM 1.0 stopped working, completely.I've been stuck with no AMV making for about 3 weeks. My comp is as old as Jesus and I need WXP I use ME.

Anyone can help? I'd appreciate that list of AMV Making software...
Ok, if you use old version of WMM try this WMM2 and you also see the tutorials inside. And I added links list for your AMV if you want to try this ^_^ also try to Update your window, if it helps. :)

Blaze Media Pro = this is what I'm using now and I think it fit in to your PC well I use my laptop so I guess you want to try this :wink: Also this is a Audio and Video Editing Converter for easy to use and included some codec that you need in your video file

Video Edit Magic v4.26 = you can try this for---> Download Free 30-day Trial Version !!

Top 7 Free Video Editing Software Products = you can check the inside link of this.

Video editing software = for further more info read the details inside.

ZS4 Video Editor = this is free like other so if you want to try also.

Free video editing software = well this is all FREE Video Editing Program I see in this link and you don't need other VEP. I think this is very useful for you if you ask me just check it out for more:)

And here's some player you can use for your AMV too! If you want to try :) Look here I listed some I know ---->
Video Player Software and also if you want to try Video Codec it's inside of that link too!

Hope I did help you ^_^" :wink:

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:21 am

...just..don't use ME... cause well... ME is horrible

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:55 am

You can find a comprehensive list, including prices and links to websites here.

But I would consider upgrading your system if you can afford it and are serious about making AMVs. ME = :down:

-NeciFiX-
Org Profile

Post by -NeciFiX- » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:32 am

Guy who said use WMM 2.0: I wish I could. You fail to understand Windows XP is required for AMV's.

Sorry dude! Too poor to get Windows XP. WIsh I had gold coming out of my pockets and I was literally crappin it like most people but I just don't >.<.
Hi

Keeper of Hellfire
Org Profile

Post by Keeper of Hellfire » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:18 am

MovieXone 4.0. It runs even on Win98. Ok, it has a very small number of effects, but in matters of editing/compositing and flexibility it offers much more than any version of WMM. Sorry, don't have a link at hand, google for it.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:57 pm

-NeciFiX- wrote: Sorry dude! Too poor to get Windows XP. WIsh I had gold coming out of my pockets and I was literally crappin it like most people but I just don't >.<.
let me laugh at this statement for a bit...
:lol:

Were not all as rich as you would think. Funny thing about this here internet...
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Zarxrax
Org Profile

Post by Zarxrax » Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:06 pm

Adobe Premiere 6.0 or 6.5.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”