Help please!!!

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:04 am

chealsealina wrote:I dunno if the freeware of DVD rip's last for long O.o? But I do sure that if you spend some pennies in DVD Rip software you can be surely for your own gud, I hope I say clearly my point to you "_" ?
There is absolutely no point in spending money on DVD ripping software. DVD Decryptor does exactly what shareware programs do, only for free. I've never heard of any problems with DVD Decryptor that have been caused by the program itself; save your money, just download the program and read the guide on how to rip.

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:14 am

CrackTheSky wrote:There is absolutely no point in spending money on DVD ripping software. DVD Decryptor does exactly what shareware programs do, only for free. I've never heard of any problems with DVD Decryptor that have been caused by the program itself; save your money, just download the program and read the guide on how to rip.
ok yeah maybe I'll try and check it but can you put the link here so I will get it?

Thanks for clearing my thoughts maybe I do :D :lol:

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:35 am

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”