Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:03 pm

Hardly awesome.
¯\(°_o)/¯

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Dec 29, 2006 3:01 am

:oops: well I am confusing on how I can donate to a-m-v.org or even here :oops: since I join in this orgy :lol: well I am a user here and want to help too :? :? :?

So if any one could tell me on how I can donate I really appreciate it :D

Oh!! one more thing if you say I have to read again the first post yeah i did and i don't have much time to read it again just I need someone to point it to me one-by-one so I can donate it faster. I know sounds dumb and stupid but I really want to donate now.

Thank :D :)

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:48 am

Tono_Fyr wrote:Y'know, I said to myself almost a year ago, "when I'm in college, I'll donate to the org", and I never got around to it.
Funny, that's what I'm saying to myself this year.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

dokidoki
c0d3 m0nk3y
Org Profile

Post by dokidoki » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:21 am

chealsealina wrote:So if any one could tell me on how I can donate I really appreciate it :D
Click the "DONATE" button on the main menu that goes here.
Do you have any more specific questions?
Image Image Image
"Comedy is a dying breed." -- kisanzi // "Comedy. Serious business." -- dokidoki

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:50 pm

dokidoki wrote:
chealsealina wrote:So if any one could tell me on how I can donate I really appreciate it :D
Click the "DONATE" button on the main menu that goes here.
Do you have any more specific questions?
Thanks ok I'm going now :D :lol: Ummm... "_" I will go again here or I will post if I need more further help from you guys :wink: Hope I can manage from here :wink:

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:35 pm

chealsealina wrote:Thanks ok I'm going now :D :lol: Ummm... "_" I will go again here or I will post if I need more further help from you guys :wink: Hope I can manage from here :wink:
umm..... I've got a question again, Do I have to Donate as it say here or it is easy to send check or personal check to a-m-v.org? And if I donate in here it's mean I have to do it every month or so...? Bcoz I want only to donate and not anytime "_"?

Hope you can understand what I'm trying to say here? :cry: :cry: :?

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:31 pm

You don't have to donate more than once if you don't want to. About checks, I don't know.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, what's your native language? Perhaps it would be easier if someone helped you through this via PM in your native language instead of English.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:20 pm

Gepetto wrote:You don't have to donate more than once if you don't want to. About checks, I don't know.

Also, if you don't mind my asking, what's your native language? Perhaps it would be easier if someone helped you through this via PM in your native language instead of English.
I know my English is so terrible v_v" well If someone can Pm me in Tagalog/Filipino I'm very happy to talk about this :oops: but I guess there's no one giving me what I'm speaking here T-T, Thanks anyway ^^.

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:07 pm

Yes, you can donate with checks fairly easily.
:ying:

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:25 pm

:D Yeah, I already send the checks this morning by dropping it in Post Office Thanks alot :D ^_~

Return to “Site Announcements”