Help please!!!

A forum for assistance with capturing or ripping footage from various media sources.
~Shikamaru~
Org Profile

Help please!!!

Post by ~Shikamaru~ » Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:45 pm

Anybody know of any good free DVD Ripping Software?
Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Dec 28, 2006 10:15 pm

dvd decrypter
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Re: Help please!!!

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:01 pm

~Shikamaru~ wrote:Anybody know of any good free DVD Ripping Software?
:o well Free DVD software I dunno if it really helpful? :D Though I say much better if you spent some more pennies of your work. I don't know at in the long run if the free dvd ripping is well gud enough "_ " ? but try this following link :D :D I found and looking for you:

Magic :jester: - cost Only $34.97, free upgrades and supports.
ImTOO DVD Ripper v4.0:| - cost Only $35- for further more info check that link.
CD-RIPPER.NET :sweat: - it doesn't say how much of it though I think it's a FREE-ware check it out for more further details.
Free DVD Ripper Download - I guess this is what you need for FREE as it say here, just check this out.
topshareware:| :| - Imma tired to check what's they say so you better do it just I want to help your problem though.
dvdshrink:book: - this one i check the license and it's Freeware so I can you can have this one too.
:sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :D
ok I think I give you too much so I hope you will find one of this useful in your thoughts *snickers*

~Shikamaru~
Org Profile

Post by ~Shikamaru~ » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:15 pm

Well I Heard magic was the best is that true?
if so i guess I'll have to buy it.

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:26 pm

~Shikamaru~ wrote:Well I Heard magic was the best is that true?
if so i guess I'll have to buy it.
yeah I think so but I can't give you a 100% assurance bcoz I'm not doing DVD rip my friend. And I think they have a free trial for specific day if your not satisfy you can stop using it and try another one :D well it's less for $50- for buying those useful software not like other software I encounter.

Btw if you want it just give it a shot for couple of days :? though I hope I make some sense to you :? :? :?

Kalium
Sir Bugsalot
Org Profile

Post by Kalium » Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:30 pm

There no reason to fork over money for a DVD ripper. DVD Decrypter is included in the AMVApp, and is plenty good. Look here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/ ... mvapp.html

sayde
Org Profile

Post by sayde » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:53 am

I'd never fork over money to rip dvd's I already spent money for. DVD Decrypter is free and easy to use. As 2 other people in this thread have already recommended, just go with that.

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:26 am

Kalium wrote:There no reason to fork over money for a DVD ripper. DVD Decrypter is included in the AMVApp, and is plenty good. Look here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/ ... mvapp.html
I did not say that just for me is giving him a other option bcoz he say:
~Shikamaru~ wrote:Anybody know of any good free DVD Ripping Software?
And I try to look up in Google for him to find answer in hie problem. Really I didn' do DvD Ripping I ask my friend to do that for me :oops: bcoz I'm only using laptop and it can't hold much longer if I add more in my H.D.

Please read very carefully my post :cry: :cry: :cry: read my 2nd line sig :nono: do not be mean :nono:

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:07 am

chealsealina wrote:
Kalium wrote:There no reason to fork over money for a DVD ripper. DVD Decrypter is included in the AMVApp, and is plenty good. Look here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/guides/ ... mvapp.html
Why would he want options for software that costs money when a perfectly free (and above all, legit) program will do exactly the same thing? Not only that, but if he plans on following the guides there's even less of a reason to go out and buy a ripping program.

Ch3aLs3A L!n@
Org Profile

Post by Ch3aLs3A L!n@ » Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:33 am

CrackTheSky wrote:
chealsealina wrote:
Why would he want options for software that costs money when a perfectly free (and above all, legit) program will do exactly the same thing? Not only that, but if he plans on following the guides there's even less of a reason to go out and buy a ripping program.
First he didn't say he wants options I give the option bcoz I didn't do a DVD Ripping and I dunno if the freeware of DVD rip's last for long O.o? But I do sure that if you spend some pennies in DVD Rip software you can be surely for your own gud, I hope I say clearly my point to you "_" ?

Bcoz if not I dunno :uhoh: I think I have to read :book: just for this. :amv:

Return to “Capturing / Ripping Help”