Buy one get one free!

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Wed Oct 09, 2002 5:28 am

yes I am the last one muhahaha

Anyway if you could review "Technoshock" (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=6605) I'd be happy. You CAN also review "The world's strongest" (http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=4548) if you WANT, but it's not that great so don't feel obliged...

I'll review your video when I get home in a few hours...
Get my 5th video "Mass Murderer": here

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Wed Oct 09, 2002 12:15 pm

Alright guys, the deal is now seeled, we are at max capacity (for now).

Thank all of you for your reviews, they were all very helpfull. Hitori, I didnt download Misato because Ive already revied that (that and because you hax ;) ) so just post the link and Ill review your other one.

I will get all of your reviews done hopefull by late tonight, and once again, thank you very much ^_^

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Wed Oct 09, 2002 3:20 pm

Wow man great video, I wrote the longest video I ever have @.@. I hope it helps you on future video-editing ventures...

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Wed Oct 09, 2002 4:16 pm

Nice one Wonka, I think I will try to review the vids of everyone here. Heck I've already done four. Maybe when my first vid becomes available I can get a few nice reviews from ya'll :wink: .

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Wed Oct 09, 2002 7:24 pm

Thanks guys, great reviews :D

And Vegita, where is Vlaardingen in relation to Den Haag (where I grew up)?

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:53 am

Wonka wrote:And Vegita, where is Vlaardingen in relation to Den Haag (where I grew up)?
I already thought Willem was a little too dutch for an american guy. Well vlaardingen is next to Rotterdam which is about 30km south of Den Haag. I have 1001 questions I want to ask but I won't do it in this thread since people will bitch about it going off topic, so I'll add you with generic messenger program x.

Wonka
Org Profile

Post by Wonka » Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:52 am

Tom, your reviews are all up. Good job sir :D

PWolf and Vegita, I am currently having trouble downloading your videos (PWolf, I for some reason cant seem to locate your come sail away video, and Vegita, your server keeps cutting me off at random intervles. The most Ive been able to download is 8.76 Mb :( )

Everyone, I am EXTREMELY sorry for the late reviews as my home and work scheduals have become rather hectic in a hurry. I am working on them now, but it always takes me a little because I want to be sure and write a thurough report. Thanks for your patients, and again, I am very sorry for the delay.

Oh and Vegita, if you want to talk to me on AIM, PM me and Ill give you me screen name.

Thanks again everyone ^_^

Tom the Fish
Org Profile

Post by Tom the Fish » Fri Oct 11, 2002 8:19 am

Thanks for taking the time to write up thoughtful opinions. I appreciate it. I'm starting to think Appitite for Dynamite is my new fave AMV...

Tom

Beowulf
Org Profile

Post by Beowulf » Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:34 am

And Tom if I could interject, I loved both your vids I saw. I was watching em with Wonky, and you seem to have an excellent sense oif taste wich is way to a rare thing in the AMV community.

I'm a fan 8)

Paul Kievits
Org Profile

Post by Paul Kievits » Fri Oct 11, 2002 1:57 pm

Little update: The server seems to be down for a little while or whatever, it is temporary though. I'll try to pressure poeple to have it up by the weekend... Ack why did the server go down now?

Return to “Works in Progress”