Welcome to the A-Team

Topics not related to Anime Music Videos
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:13 am

Minion wrote: though i'm sure we'll have some good laughs the first time some clueless newbie makes a donation just to post here and ask where to find a dbz video
I REALLY doubt that is going to happen, but we'll just see.

I have to say, unlike some people who have bitched/I know will bitch about "paying for OT" - I have to say, this is the best donation-inducing perk so far, nor do I mind this type of coercion. In fact I have to shake my head at the .org for not doing more of this type of stuff to date. I predict this one might not win a lot of new donators, but will certainly assure a solid group of regular donators. Assuming Phade's predictions about hosatchel doom aren't correct, that'll sure help the place running for a while.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:49 pm

YES. Now I have another forum to shamelessly procrastinate with.

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:09 pm

Wait wait, Flint's the one who pushed for OT forums? o_O
:ying:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:22 pm

aesling wrote:Wait wait, Flint's the one who pushed for OT forums? o_O
Yes, I can confirm that. I don't know if there were any other organized efforts for that, but he was the guy who wrote up a proposal, secretly went around picking up "signatures" for it, and sent it over to Phade. I was a constant observer of this, so I can confirm it.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Flint the Dwarf
Org Profile

Post by Flint the Dwarf » Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:08 pm

Yes, I was. I even contacted DWP at one time, not knowing he was a mod, and he was in support of it. Talked to Phade and paizuri several times, and Phade hinted at an OT appearance for Christmas last year. Even went so far as to reveal the old OT briefly, though it was still locked.
Kusoyaro: We don't need a leader. We need to SHUT UP. Make what you want to make, don't make you what you don't want to make. If neither of those applies to you, then you need to SHUT UP MORE.

aesling
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by aesling » Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:28 pm

Wow. I thought Flint's sense of humor was lost in the war. I'm glad this isn't the case :D
:ying:

Return to “General Discussion”