Black Lagoon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:25 pm

FINALLY!

SOME POSSIBLE R ON R ACTION HERE WE CUM!!! :D
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:46 pm

Now that I've seen the entire 1st season, I gotta say, using a whip to decapitate people from a distance is quite uh, interesting to say the least...

Best quote ever...

"KEEP YAKKING AND I'LL SLICE OFF YOUR LEFT BUTT-CHEEK BITCH..."

:lol:
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:40 am

W00H00!!

2nd Barrage is here!!

Ep 1 [actually, 13] known as Vampire Twins...

Incestuous Kids who have some VERY nasty hobbies from grossingly wrong sexually to VERY nasty sadism of vicitims...

that and the weapons are very lopsided...

The femme twin carries a gun that's 3x heavier and larger than she is and the male twin carries an axe?! [wtf?!]

mine eyes are throbbing, w00t w00t!

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:43 am

For the record, Eda's the sexiest nun since Hiroko!!

muahahah! :P

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 4:42 am

Those twins equal gross and scary. I'm keeping my eyes closed until they go away!

*Throws blanket over head, continues to shack uncontrollably.

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Oct 09, 2006 12:39 pm

:shock:

Incest twins?!!! HAWT!!! 8-)
ImageImage

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:24 am

Dear God, best ENGRISH quote evar:

"Give? Give me what? You gonna give me somethin' right? Well come on. What the fuck are you tryin' to say huh? Quit yelping you goofball. You gonna give it to me? Why not? Come on..."

*BANG*

The way they try to depict Rebecca NOT speaking Japanese and then back to English is somewhat jarring but WOW does it sound hilarious when it's totally broken accented words...

Very zexy... :lol:

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:05 pm

"Well Rock?"
"Give it to 'em Rebi"

Nastiest way to utterly destroy aluminum cans EVAR!

series end: :cry:

But shit, those 'have you two fucked yet' questions are starting to annoy me... I'M WONDERING THE SAME DAMN THING, COME ON ROCK, SHOW SOME BALLZ FOR A CHANGE... I'm sure if given the chance Revy would 'grant access'. All we need is the right moment etc. etc.

I'd buy this series if there was a stronger closure to it, but there definitely seems like there'd be room for a 3rd season... Make it Satellite TV ala Girls Bravo 2nd Season and make it more gory and sexy... :D

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:40 pm

The Roanapur Freakshow Circus episodes were the highlight of this season for me. I wonder if its a bad thing that watching this show has filled me with a strong desire to visit insanely dangerous cities in Southeast Asia.

I'm guessing probably... so I hope they come out with a thrid season before I try to do something stupid.

OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:11 am

I'd be up for it.

8+years of martial arts training and minor gunnery would be put to good use in Roanapur...

:lol:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”