HI IM NEW AND I WAS WONDERING....

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
naj794
Org Profile

HI IM NEW AND I WAS WONDERING....

Post by naj794 » Sun Jul 14, 2002 1:46 pm

I was wondering how we can send our music videos...I have made tons of them and all my friends suggested that I find a place to put them online and this place seems to be the place. All i need now is to know where to put them

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sun Jul 14, 2002 2:01 pm

This site is a catalogue NOT a place to put your videos. (Well not yet anyways)
I suggest that you find a host, or pay for hosting other wise add your videos into the a-m-v.org Catalogue via your member main page and put them up in File Sharing Programs untill the Golden Donut is up and running.
(For more information on the Golden Donut check the forum and scroll down to view the Golden Donut Information Threads)

Other then that I'd say that if you EXTREMLEY wanted your videos on the web you could export your AMVs to .rm format and use small hosts like Angelfire temporarily JUST STRICTLY for your friends, since angelfire is terrible and would boink a few moments after file transfer.
So I say, enter them into the catalogue, then put them in file sharing programs, or find a way to host them untill the Golden Donut is up and running.

naj794
Org Profile

Thanks

Post by naj794 » Sun Jul 14, 2002 8:32 pm

Thank you very much

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Sun Jul 14, 2002 8:48 pm

Your welcome

TheG-Man
Org Profile

Post by TheG-Man » Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:08 am

Just a quick question on this...what exactly do you mean by a host? Do youy mean a ftp stie or something? G-Man is cluless so help would be apreated :)

DiemondDagger
Org Profile

Post by DiemondDagger » Mon Jul 15, 2002 12:19 am

I would have helped but you talked of yourself in a third person so I will not now. :P

Kidding kidding.

Internet Host: Someone to provide space,bandwidth and regulations to those willing to pay and or sign up for deals.

Its like Angelfire. And if TheG-Man hasn't heard of Angelfire, DiemondDagger will hurt G-Man. :wink:

Return to “General AMV”