BMP image sequence > AVI video....... what program?

hackerzc
Org Profile

BMP image sequence > AVI video....... what program?

Post by hackerzc » Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:18 pm

I need to know what program to use to convert a BMP image sequence into AVI video. A link would be helpful, thx.

Also, if someone could tell me how to set a clip to run in reverse durring playback/export using Premiere 6.x it would help.
John Westbrook
Otakon, Fan Parody Dept. Head

hackerzc
Org Profile

NEVER MIND!

Post by hackerzc » Tue Oct 08, 2002 11:56 pm

Never mind. I just discovered if I place all BMP's into a folder then open the first one with VDub, I just need to choose "save avi" and it will convert the sequence.

Would stil like to know how to set clips to play in reverse in Premiere though.
John Westbrook
Otakon, Fan Parody Dept. Head

Coderjo
Org Profile

Post by Coderjo » Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:15 am

to set a clip to run in reverse in premiere, you just need to set a negative speed for that clip. to make the clip run backwards at "real time" just set the speed to -100%. there is also a "reverse" filter in 5.1c, but I have had mixed results with that, and find the negative speed to be better.

klinky
Org Profile

Post by klinky » Wed Oct 09, 2002 1:41 am

Coderjoe wrote:to set a clip to run in reverse in premiere, you just need to set a negative speed for that clip. to make the clip run backwards at "real time" just set the speed to -100%. there is also a "reverse" filter in 5.1c, but I have had mixed results with that, and find the negative speed to be better.

Whoa codey, did this post some how jump through inter PHPBB space and land here? :twisted:

~klinky

TaranT
Org Profile

Re: BMP image sequence > AVI video....... what program?

Post by TaranT » Wed Oct 09, 2002 2:58 am

hackerzc wrote:I need to know what program to use to convert a BMP image sequence into AVI video. A link would be helpful, thx.
Also, if someone could tell me how to set a clip to run in reverse durring playback/export using Premiere 6.x it would help.
Premiere will also read and write image file sequences. There's a checkbox called Numbered Stills.

Return to “Video & Audio Help”