Hm... please help?

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:26 pm

try pinnacle 7 if ya can find. i ran it on 128mb back in my windows ME days. 64 should also be someone fine.
it's also more stable than 9, and for some reason the titler in 7 supported more file types
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:27 pm

ah, i missed here ya said 128mb. pinnacle 7 ftw, indeed.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

NS
I like pants
Org Profile

Post by NS » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:16 pm

I think you should get actually good with WMM before you move on. A new editor will make your videos possiblyu flashier but not necisarily better.

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:13 am

128MB? Pinnacle 7 or Magix Movie Edit Pro 2004 or MEP 10 would be your best bet, if you can find them. MEP 11 is Win2K/WinXP only, IIRC. So are most, if not all versions of Vegas.
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

-NeciFiX-
Org Profile

Post by -NeciFiX- » Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:39 pm

I've done WMM for about 2 months and made at least 20 videos. I'm experienced enough. ^^. I'll try Pinnacle 7. Mainly I want it so I can do at least ONE effect, and so the video quality isn't degraded.

Thanks!
Hi

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:12 pm

20?
not experienced, just in the since that you obviously don't plan and put time into your videos.
i pump out a complete vid about every 3 months

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:20 pm

Minion wrote:20?
not experienced, just in the since that you obviously don't plan and put time into your videos.
I would not say "obviously" until you've actually seen some of his/her videos.

You do know that (with the obvious exception of "Virtua Anime") Absolute Destiny completed most of his videos in two weeks or less per video, right?
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:59 pm

true. i remember he did one of his more famous ones in an afternoon :/

-NeciFiX-
Org Profile

Post by -NeciFiX- » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:00 am

No, I just have an easy supply of clips. I can't do much except throw music down and then fade the clips a bit. It's not my fault it's faster for me. Anyways, I'll have Windows XP by Christmas, so I'll be able to do AMV's. And no, I am not interested in paying for AMV stuff so I just download the stuff off of places that distribute them in soundless high quality no subtitled action clips (I do DBZ and a little bit of Naruto for my AMVs) so I never put them up here, because I believe that's breaking a rule. And I'm sure a lot of people break it but I'd feel bad. I'll wait until I get my WXP and then get WMM 2.0, then because some of my videos suck due to bad quality from WMM 1.0 I will just remake some of them. ^_^

Thanks for everyones help.
Hi

-NeciFiX-
Org Profile

Post by -NeciFiX- » Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:03 am

Erm sorry for double post I needed to add something. I plan the video in my head not "listen to the song 20 million times then get a DVD a flash drive upload it tinker with the millisecond differences so it's dead exact then upload it after 2 years of work" kind of thing I see on many websites. I've only seen one guide here, and it wasn't like that. However, thats what many other smaller AMV websites say and its quite annoying. I do this as a hobby, not as something to rely on, it doesn't get me anywhere in life and is just a fun activity so whether I'm experienced or not (my videos are uploaded on a place called vSocial, and I am called NeciFiX there ... lol) I want something more advanced. Only WMM 2.0, the only reason I would want something like Pinnacle, is because nothing else works for Windows ME with a low ammount of ram, I'd much rather have WMM 2.0 which is like 1.0 except it doesn't degrade quality, and has some flashy effects and is just plain better. And after a couple months and mastering WMM 2.0 I'd move onto Vegas just like all my AMV making friends do)
Hi

Return to “Video Editing Software”