AMV Telephone Project (completed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:37 pm

A brief "I'm not dead" bump.

There have been delays, both on my part and the current editor KrzT, for reasons of schooling. Work has been done on her part, though she won't be done until next week.

The project is alive and well. My present intention is to fit Bakadeshi and Orwell in before I close for further tracks. All other schedules (refer to previous page) remain as given.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

krzT
I has a title
Org Profile

Post by krzT » Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:59 pm

Hey all.

Another post just mentioning that "I'm not dead"...too bad my mouse is. ^^; I'm on break this week so I should be able to get a decent replacement mouse soon, and my track will be completed this week.

Just a heads up, enjoy the holiday everybody. :)

Kitsuner
Maximum Hotness
Org Profile

Post by Kitsuner » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:57 pm

Real editors don't need mice. :amv:

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:42 pm

I wish I had a holiday T__T

Updates!

1) KrzT working on her track through this week.

2) Bakadeshi up for his track next week.

3) Orwell up for his track the following week

4) as soon as that's done, chances are it is the end for tracks and the final stage of the project starts

5) I have access to final huffy files for most of everyone from Bakadeshi. Exceptions: Stolen Soul (only full-res XviD available) and Supersaiyan (only full-res MPEG available). We'll see how we'll work with this.

6) godix - I'll get to you shortly. Hope you have that final track still on you.

that is all for now. Still being crushed by work/schoolwork myself, but the end is near...
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Wed Nov 22, 2006 10:41 am

Otohiko wrote:6) godix - I'll get to you shortly.
Kinky.
Hope you have that final track still on you.
Oh, is that all wanted? Now I'm disappointed.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:30 am

godix wrote:
Otohiko wrote:6) godix - I'll get to you shortly.
Kinky.
Hope you have that final track still on you.
Oh, is that all wanted? Now I'm disappointed.
I haven't forgotten that you've plans to do the credits as well. But that will come later when all the tracks are done. Which isn't that far off, either.

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:40 am

hope you dont have any problems with the mpeg. cant wait to see this when its done

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:12 pm

Uh, /revivalpoke?

Just dropping in to say that we're about to start compiling everything now. Woot.

During this time, we may have to contact people individually for stuff. So stay tuned.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:10 pm

Alright, Oto is alive and Oto is well-aware of what's left.

I've got myself oriented.

Basically I will start working on the intro this week simultaneously with other stuff, which includes getting the final copies of the tracks in order and ready for putting together - pending the one-or-two tracks that may be left.
I have a vague bunch of ideas for the intro, but I think I'll keep them mostly to myself until beta time. If anyone wishes to participate in this process, or even wants to toss in ideas about what they might want to see in the intro - I'm around a lot these days.

My current plan for the final release is still the same. I've been thinking about compression options, but unless people are strongly (and vocally in favour) of a fancy h264 release - I plan a conventional, 640x480 24fps XviD for the final. I'll be discussing this with Jasper and Orwell, and whoever else wants in, once we actually have a full project.

Now, there was ONE nasty problem (there always is one, huh): Zaphod Beeblebrox has disappeared off the face of the .org and has not responded to messages since early october. I do not have his final track, and his beta was not even complete - forget quality concerns. The current plan for that is "oto to the rescue!", where I plan to take the same anime he used and pull a similar idea. I think that would be more than fair.

Otherwise thanks again to everyone who participated. I would really like to promise a release in mid-January, and it's looking realistic-ish right now.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:07 pm

Okay, just to confirm:

I got all the tracks that were on Bakadeshi's server. That leaves two that I still need to get (which shouldn't be a problem) and one that will need to be re-made.

IMPORTANT THINGY!

I'm going to pester everyone about artist/song/anime information shortly. You may as well PM it to me if you see this message :P

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”