I'm new and I have a question

This forum is for questions and discussion of all the aspects of handling and cleaning up your footage with Avisynth.
Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:47 am

one last tip is, i suggest you save your avs scripts to a folder for future use in .txt format. saves lots of time
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

KnottyEmily
Org Profile

Post by KnottyEmily » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:57 am

done :D

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:59 am

After your finished, you may want to consider uploading your final script to the amvwiki. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

KnottyEmily
Org Profile

Post by KnottyEmily » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:02 am

will do. I'm sure I'll hit a few more probles before I'm done though :P

KnottyEmily
Org Profile

Post by KnottyEmily » Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:35 am

*problems

Scintilla
(for EXTREME)
Org Profile

Post by Scintilla » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:44 am

Orwell wrote:Very useful, and I'm hoping increased used will prod Scintilla towards finishing it. http://www.aquilinestudios.org/avsfilters/
Read the title. POSTprocessing. Without deinterlacers. :P
ImageImage
:pizza: :pizza: Image :pizza: :pizza:

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Post by Melanchthon » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:22 pm

Minion wrote:one last tip is, i suggest you save your avs scripts to a folder for future use in .txt format. saves lots of time
Is that so you can edit them more easily? If so, it's easier to set Notepad as the default program to open .avs files.

I'm hoping Scintilla gets more than the smoothing filters done soon. The tech guide is nice and all, but when it comes to filtering there's very little middle ground between the EADFAG and Doom9.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:26 pm

Melanchthon wrote:
Minion wrote:one last tip is, i suggest you save your avs scripts to a folder for future use in .txt format. saves lots of time
Is that so you can edit them more easily?
it's so i'm not tempted to just edit the script, drag it to a new location, and loose the script forever when i clear my hd of those project files when the video is done.

so i leave it in notepad, modify it, and save as to it's new location with the avs tag
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

Melanchthon
Org Profile

Post by Melanchthon » Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:34 pm

Minion wrote:it's so i'm not tempted to just edit the script, drag it to a new location, and loose the script forever when i clear my hd of those project files when the video is done.

so i leave it in notepad, modify it, and save as to it's new location with the avs tag
Okay then. I just leave them in their designated folder, because they're such small files there's no point in deleting them. :)

Return to “AviSynth Help”