flv to video help

If you have questions about compression/encoding/converting look here.
NarutoxFlame
Org Profile

flv to video help

Post by NarutoxFlame » Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:04 pm

Hi. Ive recently been getting my footage in flv (flash video) format and wondering if there is any good free flv to avi converters.
dont mention riva flv encoder because it dosent work. Only the audio comes when i encode no video.
SO:if you have a good flv to avi convertert thats free or can help with riva plz inform me!

-thx :lol:
life is suicide

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:28 pm

if you typed flv in the search feature, you would of found some threads with the answer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a converter called 3gp converter that works for that and also another program called Super by eRightSoft

NarutoxFlame
Org Profile

Post by NarutoxFlame » Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:18 pm

x_rex30 wrote:if you typed flv in the search feature, you would of found some threads with the answer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is a converter called 3gp converter that works for that and also another program called Super by eRightSoft
i did search a bit around and i tried 3gp said had to pay super seems to be working wel thx
life is suicide

x_rex30
Org Profile

Post by x_rex30 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:05 pm

NarutoxFlame wrote:
x_rex30 wrote:if you typed flv in the search feature, you would of found some threads with the answer. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i did search a bit around and i tried 3gp said had to pay super seems to be working wel thx
no prob. there is a free 3gp converter.. there is a program out there with the same name that wants you to pay, the 3gp converter i use is free.

http://www.videohelp.com/tools?tool=3GP_Converter

Return to “Conversion / Encoding Help”