Video Game Project IV - Rebirth: Official Thread

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:52 am

Castor Troy wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:We still need more people who are interested to join the mailing list before we can begin actually posting in it.

If you're interested and want to do a track, join it now! :)

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/vg4/
yeah, i checked it out... i dont like the lyrics, but then again i would have to edit the song down anyways to cut down the 5 minutes to about 1 or 2 minutes... but i liked it, although there wasnt very much of a... 3...2...1......go! thing to start the race... but hey, i might find another song that i dont like that has an intro like that, and i may end up blending the 2 songs together... as for now, you can put me down as having that song. thx!

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:57 am

AMV_4000 wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:We still need more people who are interested to join the mailing list before we can begin actually posting in it.

yeah, i checked it out... i dont like the lyrics, but then again i would have to edit the song down anyways to cut down the 5 minutes to about 1 or 2 minutes... but i liked it, although there wasnt very much of a... 3...2...1......go! thing to start the race... but hey, i might find another song that i dont like that has an intro like that, and i may end up blending the 2 songs together... as for now, you can put me down as having that song. thx!
rofl, I thought the lyrics were funny as hell and so many funny things can be done with them. :lol:

I must thank Zarxrax again for sending me the album that had that song.
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

teknoboy
Org Profile

Post by teknoboy » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:05 pm

Castor Troy wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:
Castor Troy wrote:
AMV_4000 wrote:

rofl, I thought the lyrics were funny as hell and so many funny things can be done with them. :lol:

I must thank Zarxrax again for sending me the album that had that song.
send me the song, I just want to hear it ^_^
^_^

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:34 pm

i gotta ask about the VG shorts... i found a remixed song.. its kinda messed up... but its 40 seconds... and funny as hell.. i'll PM you the details about it.... but i dont wanna spoil it by posting it here...

Haunter103
Org Profile

Post by Haunter103 » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:08 pm

If I could find a DECENT Star Tropics Remix, I might be able to participate. But I've only found two and I'm not fond of either of them. :(
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:30 pm

Haunter103 wrote:If I could find a DECENT Star Tropics Remix, I might be able to participate. But I've only found two and I'm not fond of either of them. :(
I think I know which ones you mean.... I thought they were ok too. :?

-------------------

Attention!

VG4 shorts can be made by editors at anytime, even before you start an actual video. I may even let some people who only want to make shorts at first join the project.

However, my actual preference will still be towards actual videos and I will still limit the amount of shorts. Let me know if any of you want to make a short, but I will only limit them to one per editor at the moment.

suberunker
Org Profile

Post by suberunker » Fri Nov 03, 2006 7:41 pm

You know I wanna make you some shorts. ;)

Oh, and real vids...I guess.
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
CLARENCE CARTER!
OOOOHHH SHIT!

Tsunami Jones
is the best medicine.
Org Profile

Post by Tsunami Jones » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:02 pm

mexicanjunior wrote:Still got those Eyeshield DVD's?... :o
I like where this is going :up:

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Post by Qyot27 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:55 pm

If it weren't for a lack of concept, lack of time, and lack of motivation to even get my own personal videos done, I'd sign up. Maybe after this semester is over I'll see about it. So count me as tentatively interested, if that's ok.

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Sun Nov 05, 2006 3:17 pm

Qyot27 wrote:If it weren't for a lack of concept, lack of time, and lack of motivation to even get my own personal videos done, I'd sign up. Maybe after this semester is over I'll see about it. So count me as tentatively interested, if that's ok.
Alright then, no rush for now since things will be going a bit slow for a while.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”