AWA Official Results (mod: now with links)

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Sat Oct 05, 2002 8:33 pm

wolf_hunter wrote:
The Non-Professional wrote:shut up you newb

lmao just jelous cause i can make a vid and you cant

lol, what crawled up your ass
LADIES! please!

[tsk tsk]

you guys.. i swear...

Ashton
Org Profile

Post by Ashton » Sun Oct 06, 2002 7:19 am

But Panda... session 2 finally won an award almost worthy of it's quality. (granted, it's not best Drama, but it's close enough... right?) Are you happy about that?
The anime Channel Petition Sign it if you like anime.
My member profile on the org.
オタク同士やろう! Ashton

Kismetgirl88
Org Profile

Dang

Post by Kismetgirl88 » Tue Oct 08, 2002 3:29 pm

Dang I didn't win.
Say does anyone know where I can download
Mystery Science Theater 3000 Theme”
By Brad DeMoss
Video?

Himiko
Org Profile

Hmm...

Post by Himiko » Tue Oct 08, 2002 4:04 pm

Non-Pro, Personally I thought ErMacs was awesome. He did a very good sentimental mvid and i give him kudos for that. Although, the Windaria one was good and deserved to win there were a lot of good mvids in the Masters. I admit that there were mvids in the pro contest that should not have won because they were way to over-done but thats just me. I try to look at the mvids in all aspects and realize weird-ass things from watchin mvids the first time. Hell, in 'The Truth About Totoro' there was a split second when I could tell he was using HK DVDS for it since the Anime Cartoon logo was on the top in the frame of the chickens. I asked ppl next to me and they were like: 'WTF? I didnt see it.' If you watch it you'll see it on the top left corner. I would know since I got my own library of HK DVDS ;D Poor college students must get their footage cheap :) Anyway, just voicing my opinions...I personally wanted ErMacs mvid to win the Masters...the Windaria mvid would have been my second choice. Opinions only tho ^_^

Himiko

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Tue Oct 08, 2002 6:23 pm

Ashton wrote:But Panda... session 2 finally won an award almost worthy of it's quality. (granted, it's not best Drama, but it's close enough... right?) Are you happy about that?
im greatful. yes. :D

Return to “AMV Contests”