Videos Using Dragonball/Z/GT

This forum is for people to list AMVs made by others that they believe to be the best in their field.

Postby Shinodude » Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:52 pm

its quite an interesting video diffrent from the other majin vegeta tributes
Shinodude
emodude

Postby S_N_I_P_E_R » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:17 am

Its awesome DBZ amv, that make to look like Vegeta kill Buu, recommendet to all DBZ fans :P
S_N_I_P_E_R

Postby p2njJJ » Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:51 pm

kick ass... oh yea, i guese i have to reccomend one, well this is one of my favs thats not on here yet but pretty well known

Hi Heres 2 more AMVs

p2njJJ

Postby dbz_doomrider » Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:04 pm

As my first post in virtually one year, finally back, the first thing I have to do is direct people to (what is in my mind) the best DBZ vid of all time.

Enjoy :)

Funniest dragonball videos of all time

for jokes The worse video of all time
dbz_doomrider

Postby Tiomi Sang » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:59 pm

Deffinately my favorite DB/DBZ/DBGT is the "Farewell to The DB Trilogy(Remake)" by Omega Goku. It shows all of the major fights of Goku and a few other characters from all 3. It mainly centers on the last eps. in GT when Goku becomes one with the dragon. Its pretty freakin' awesome!! Song is 'Speed of Sound' by Coldplay (fits pretty well g).
-_-... @_@... dangit KENSHIN! Not again!
Tiomi Sang

Postby Cornwiggle » Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:22 pm

Even though GT sucks, I HIGHLY recommend this one

Super Mutant Fighter by Bebop0083. Fast paced action with a great song. Makes GT awesome.

This one right here.

You like J-pop and fast action, that is the way to go. It tells the whole story of Cell's evolution using fast editing, and great action.

Definately worth a look.

This one is good.

Original Dragonball, telling the story of the 21st tournament, subtitling all the attack names, staying true to the song that took place during it. Quality's not the best, but it's still a good vid.

This one is a lot of fun:

It basically is just a fun little thing of Vegeta kicking ass then stopping half way, screaming "KAKAROT" many times. Kinda shows his two biggest obessions. Fighting and...Goku.

It's pretty funny, definately worth a look. It is pretty original too.
¯\(°_o)/¯
Cornwiggle

Postby Vigilluminatus » Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:27 am

Okay, Bote's "Vegeta's Attitude Show" has already been mentioned (freakin hilarious!), so there's just this one that really caught my eye:

Member: KingDavid
Song: "Me against the world" by Simple Plan
Anime: DBZ
Vegeta against the world

Some nice tries on lip-sync, good effects, perfect timing. And Vegeta as a badguy.
Last edited by Vigilluminatus on Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vigilluminatus

Postby AsukaKazama » Tue Jun 20, 2006 3:07 pm

I love this AMV

It´s from p2njJJ
**.**
He make so good AMV´s
AsukaKazama

Postby Kenshin8518 » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:03 pm

i'm going to add mine... this one was the most influential in my life... it's the one that got me started in the "right" direction with AMV's.
Fav. Brolly Quote: Monster? No im the devil
Kenshin8518

Postby CastielTheFallen » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:08 pm

Last edited by CastielTheFallen on Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
DZ|BSP
CastielTheFallen
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Postby Turankusu » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:53 pm

Seeing so many good and famous videos being posted up on here, haha. Alright time for my share, here are some of my most favorite DBZ videos that haven't been mentioned yet.

This one's just been very recently released, so yeah, only good to put it up here. It's by VegettoEX and MeriC, it won a few awards, one of the more greater Gohan videos with the best quality you'll ever find out there.

This is one of the videos that I considered the best Trunks music videos ever shown, created by AMV_Pogo, and with one of the best songs of Queen.

A Goku music video with a great melody that'll just make you feel very nostalgic in the end, created by Vegeta119, and one of the few videos showing less than 40% action as well.

A very, very very fun music video to watch, especially if you're a fan of Gotenks. Made by Bandit, set to a very fun and well-known PERFECT song for this.

Another video by Vegeta119, and based on Gohan as well. It has great editing and a very good sync to go with it, the song is pretty addictive to the video so it fits like a glove.

A very classical DBZ video here, one for the legends. This one was made by Bote, one with a least amount of action and would just allow you to sit there and see the true asset of what DBZ actually is. Recommendable.

What I would consider the best of Lord Steal, really wish he would come back to do more. Winner of previous Fight Club tournament as well, I was addicted to this video for quite some time so I recommend you give a look.

Yeah, a very effecty DBZ video set to the Frieza saga, another one by Vegeta119 himself. Made to a great song that started it all with a legendary video previously mentioned.

Okay, giving the props to my brother here on this one, one of his best works that is out yet compared to Hier To The Throne. KingDavid made this video, and I can definetly tell it took him a lot of effort to try out this piece of work.

Last one here to mention, another by KingDavid, this would almost make you feel sorry for Vegeta and for what he's done with Goku. Has some great lip syncs, sympathy, and music goes well with the video.
Turankusu

Postby menvael » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:29 am

Well it's not the video I was originally looking for, but this tribute to that vid is still an amazing piece of work.

For those that were looking for Forever Strong (Trunks Story) check this out
menvael

Postby wendy-oba-chan » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:46 am

well here are some of my favs most are really emotional which i really like in a dbz vid instead of an all out action vid, so here are the links:P

"i will protect my friends with my life"
wendy-oba-chan

Postby haijukenhoja » Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:41 am

This is really worth a recommend

Please watch it you wont be disappointed
haijukenhoja

Postby Kevmaster » Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:31 am

O: pure smex. This video especially amazed me with it's use of Digital Effects, It's full of eye candy and doesnt look like the usual All day DBZ Vid. It's something different and especially People who like eye candy will Love it :D

Very Nice and enjoyable Gohan Tribute, well synched, good Flow, well timed, captures the emotions good as well. Visual Quality was VERY high for dragonball as well, also love how he used lots underused Clips.
Kevmaster
Eisenbahnmörser

PreviousNext

Return to Recommended AMVs