The WTF MEP

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Last Man Standing
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (With, seemingly always one leg stuck in the ground...)
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:02 am

PS:
I diddent think anyone would care ^^ thanks moonie, I feel a little better ^^ XD
Floating around lifeless in the depths of my mind to search for an answer to my own fate..

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:13 am

awww....don't feel depressed. I really was only postponing WTF #2 for your MEP, but if it's gonna be cancelled then maybe we can start planning for it now?

plus I really did like your segments, especially the dubbed fart one. A lot of other people liked that as well :P

don't get depressed, my segments were meh as well

zeromega90
Org Profile

Post by zeromega90 » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:27 pm

Don't worry about AEther, he'll come back to his normal happiness in about w eek or two. He just gets down every now and then for some reason(different everytime). Expect to hear his insane posts once again in the near future. Also, it took me 30 minutes to get the WTF MEP, and DAMN, WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yes, it was 30 minutes of WTFness. And as for WTF #2, go for it, make it worthy of the WTF name. :D
Zeromega90-Representative of Spekhead Studios and Destroyer of Schools

Ayanefan
Org Profile

Post by Ayanefan » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:38 pm

DQY, I watched 1/2 the MEP up to now and I left you the first QC last night. I'm gonna watch the rest tonight. All I can say is: "WTF!!!!"

;)

AthenAltena
Org Profile

Post by AthenAltena » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:58 pm

Considering I was fairly worn out when I watched it, I replied with "Buh?" after practically every segment. I was happy with the bits that were <strike>my fault</strike> mine fit in well with the general WTF theme, and everyone else's were pretty WTF. In all, I declare it a sucess.
Image Image

Last Man Standing
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (With, seemingly always one leg stuck in the ground...)
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:01 pm

DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:awww....don't feel depressed. I really was only postponing WTF #2 for your MEP, but if it's gonna be cancelled then maybe we can start planning for it now?

plus I really did like your segments, especially the dubbed fart one. A lot of other people liked that as well :P

don't get depressed, my segments were meh as well
Naw imma not depressed... just probably too sleepy... (Still am...) I really do become like this when I watch good anime ^^... ooh well I'll have to get over it.. ^^
Floating around lifeless in the depths of my mind to search for an answer to my own fate..

Last Man Standing
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Sat Oct 28, 2006 4:00 pm

OI... Now I think I'm bak to my usuall Ir-regular self and am up for a WTF MEP #2 but I want to make a preview for it first ^^ I dun know why but I feel the need to make a WTF MEP #2 Trailer... XD
Sorry for being the way I was... XD

I still want to be the rake >.>

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”