Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:35 pm

awsm
Under Construction

Last Man Standing
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (With, seemingly always one leg stuck in the ground...)
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:17 am

Sake ALL AROUND!! (Again)
Floating around lifeless in the depths of my mind to search for an answer to my own fate..

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:01 pm

... released

awsm wtfness
Under Construction

Ayanefan
Org Profile

Post by Ayanefan » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:18 pm

Almost 400Mb!!!!! That's a HUGE bitch!!! O.O

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:41 pm

yeah no kidding XD

Last Man Standing
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (With, seemingly always one leg stuck in the ground...)
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:22 am

Now that we've been stricken with the insane 30 minutes of pure insanity, I'd like to take a moment to congradulate all who had worked on this...

I hope we can mutually agree that this is the most Fcked up MEP that has been spawned, If Yeiweh decides, The seccond encounter shal be more increadibally WTF ^^, even if yeiweh doesent want to try out her luck again on such "Unstable Ground", I have had soo much fun on this MEP that I would put out a seccond one... ^^.

I am sad to say that the parts I had in thos MEP Lacked the creativity that some did, over watching the segment all put toghether makes mine seem less that what I could have done to make mine funny.. and I would certainly love another chance to make the most Fcked up MEP ever...

I sort of fell a little down from my New years MEP being a loss...
ooh wait... I still have to cheack that... (runs off into the distance...)
Floating around lifeless in the depths of my mind to search for an answer to my own fate..

8bit_samurai
Hmm...
Org Profile

Post by 8bit_samurai » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:37 am

My parts were kinda rushed. Also I had other ideas for it, but my material wasn't ready at the time. Also the current footage I was working with wasn't prepared enough to take the full advantage of.

As for playing favorites, I only watched 2.5 times, and still tryna figure it out. I hate choosing. There's a buncha WTFness on different levels. I'm just glad I was able to participate in such a MEP.
Under Construction

Moonie
Give me some candy!
Org Profile

Post by Moonie » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:38 am

Hey AEtherBlue, why are you closing your mep and droping out of all the other meps you are in?
You aren't retiring are you? =(
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:43 am

Watched the MEP...

Not sure if I should demand for that piece of my life back or just eat some more Milk Duds...

Milk Duds it is!

:up:

Last Man Standing
Org Profile

Post by Last Man Standing » Sat Oct 28, 2006 2:52 am

moonie211 wrote:Hey AEtherBlue, why are you closing your mep and droping out of all the other meps you are in?
You aren't retiring are you? =(
No, I dont think I will be doing something so rash... Dont worrie about it I usually get into a negitive slump when I am watching an anime... It seems to get to me psychologically... I also get this way when I see my efforts compaired to others... like in this MEP... I feel like crap for doing that... it feels as if I were just blowing it of like a Crap MEP... but to see it turn out soo good alltoghether and then to be dis-satisfied with my segment.. it just seems out of place and turn to dispair ... but I wont retire... There are Reasons I did what I did...

I quit the Villain MEP becuase I could not find suitable music for my charictar,
and of all the villains Ive seen, the one I had picked out of pure lack of villains had to be the most useles villain of them all... one of the ones that did nothing throught the seiries becuase he diddent have to move much to screw things up...

I closed the MEP beacuse of the neglection I got from everyone... I decided to try it out next year... I posted in the Topic that I would do this and to post to let me know how there segments where coming to decide on whiether to keep the MEP or hold off till next year... no one posted... at all...
AEtherBlue wrote:Sorry to all the editores that aplied for this MEP, but I am thinking of closing this down untill next year when there are fewer things damaging my brain, including the 20-or so crates of sake that we downed in the WTF MEP forum...
I will see how everything goes... maby if you guys could tell me how your doing on your tracks I might just make this a small MEP...
Who knows...
And the WTHIOMHD mep... i dun know what to say... I had totally messed up the concept on that and now am left with no idea of what to do...

It is only because I am watching some intence anime right now and are unable to concentrate on anything else... one of the side-effects of being me... also the lack of pride I could take for my segments... all of the ones I saw on there where funny yet I was unable to even see my Segment fitting-in... i dun know.. maby it me ^^...
I was probably just over-exited to see my segment in my first actuall MEP and to see the lack of effort I had... I have a problem with that...

Well by the way... if you post in the Topic... I might be able to re-establish it.. ^~... I hope I can get back into editing but right now I'm un-inspired...
Sorry to vandilize your topic with my rambilings yeiweh...

I might get back on track soon here but I will have to think about it and make something that I can truely be prowd of...

untill then...

I want to be the rake....

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”