AMV Telephone Project (completed)

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:01 pm

Quick update: godix is (I hope) currently working on a track.

Others I will get back to shortly. Sorry for the slow communication, I've been totally overloaded with work here in the past little while :(
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

godix
a disturbed member
Org Profile

Post by godix » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:08 am

Ok, I'm done enough to turn in something so the next line can get generated. However I'm not actually completly finished. I needed some speaking lines so I used japanese audio from the show and tossed in some subtitles. I don't like how that looks and IIRC it violates the rules of the MEP anyway so I need some people willing to do a line or two of voice acting. I'll need three females and two males please. In order to keep within the spirit of the MEP I'd prefer to use people who don't still have a track to do. Any volunteers?

Incidently, considering this is me, I should point out that for a change I wasn't being an asshole. The thing is drama, I guess. Or just plain shit. Or drama shit. Something like that at least. Anyway, the point is I won't use your voice to insult people.

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:41 pm

People who haven't already edited may be hard to come by. Anyway, in the best interests of the project, I can do a female voice or two for ya.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:47 pm

He meant people who don't plan to do more tracks and stuff.

If I can find a microphone, I would be game. IF.
The Birds are using humanity in order to throw something terrifying at this green pig. And then what happens to us all later, that’s simply not important to them…

Ojamajo_LimePie
Org Profile

Post by Ojamajo_LimePie » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:23 pm

godix wrote:...I need some people willing to do a line or two of voice acting. I'll need three females and two males please. In order to keep within the spirit of the MEP I'd prefer to use people who don't still have a track to do. Any volunteers?
What kind of lines? I might consider it. (I'm female.)
Image Image

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:49 pm

All clear; got lines for Coffee and hoping he's up for it this week.

I will assign others shortly.

Also, I'll try to get the HuffYUV tracks on my HD for good. Most people have submitted.

The only problem case seems to be Stolen Soul who can't provide the HQ copy. I'll see what I can do with that...

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sun Oct 29, 2006 3:03 pm

My lastest track is all done and submitted. The chief should be pushing it off to the line writers soon enough.

Otohiko
Org Profile

Post by Otohiko » Sun Oct 29, 2006 9:41 pm

Yep, KrzT will have her next assignment by tomorrow.

I've poked supersaiyan as well about his lossless file, and am going to poke Bakadeshi unless I can get to the lossless files on my own.

I'll see who I can convince to do the track next week.

Coffee 54
Org Profile

Post by Coffee 54 » Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:31 pm

Do I still send my completed Lossless file to the same spot?

supersayian313
Org Profile

Post by supersayian313 » Mon Nov 06, 2006 11:05 pm

pmed you the link. i emailed it out a week ago. but its still there, i just checked.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”