Naruto

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Ivvan Cain
Org Profile

Post by Ivvan Cain » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:45 am

My only problem with that site is their Plus member program. Basically you pay them...to download fansubs of anime series and scanlations of non-Naruto mangas...seems to wrong to charge for fanwork.

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:00 am

Ivvan Cain wrote:My only problem with that site is their Plus member program. Basically you pay them...to download fansubs of anime series and scanlations of non-Naruto mangas...seems to wrong to charge for fanwork.
yeah, I just realised, (due to a post in the mod-box) that we've been discussing "how to obtain illegal material, so lets drop this, kay?

I'm looking forward to seeing the "attack on konoha" arc, but remember, I'm on CN, so don't be messin with me!!! (I might cry...)

and through some wiki-ing I've found a few of guy-senseis moves and rock-lees,

does rock lee ever get healed from his injurys from the chuunin exams?
[/b]
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

Ivvan Cain
Org Profile

Post by Ivvan Cain » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:46 am

Yes...then he gets drunk. Drunk is goooood.

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:57 am

YAY, rock lee is my mentor, NEVER GIVE IN!!, and YAYA FOR DRUNKENESS!!!, IT MAKES YOU FEEL BETTER, AND ALSO COMES WITH LIVER FAILURE YAY!!!
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

cmthomps
Org Profile

Looking for Japanaese Eps on DVD - DO THEY EXIST???

Post by cmthomps » Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:38 pm

Hey all, I'm currently in the process of my first AMV - and while I think i have a killer concept, I'm hurting for quality clips. Does anyone know if some of the filler eps in the amine are on DVD somewhere and if you know where they can be legally purchased, let me know?

oh, and btw - the only arc in the fillers that I thought was worth it was the Hinata development arc - though the ending made me want to cry (I thought it would be the precursor to the end of the fillers).

Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:46 pm

After debating with myself over for awhile, I came to a conclusion that naruto is most definitely older than Sasuke cuz Naruto failed the academy many times before he (finally) succeeded. Sasuke only went and passed once.
If this doesn't seem like a big deal then you should see all the sites that say that he is younger.

I also have a question:
I see alot of doujins with naruto And Hinata but Hinata's hair is blacker and it's long like Hinabi's , Hinata's younger sister. So what? Did Hinata's hair get longer or is Hinabi with Naruto somewhere in the story?

Ivvan Cain
Org Profile

Post by Ivvan Cain » Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:46 am

Could it be Hinata after the leap in time?Image

Tenshi K. Tama
Org Profile

Post by Tenshi K. Tama » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:58 pm

That is exactly what I'm talking about!

Hinata? or Hinabi?

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Re: Looking for Japanaese Eps on DVD - DO THEY EXIST???

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:12 pm

cmthomps wrote:Hey all, I'm currently in the process of my first AMV - and while I think i have a killer concept, I'm hurting for quality clips. Does anyone know if some of the filler eps in the amine are on DVD somewhere and if you know where they can be legally purchased, let me know?

oh, and btw - the only arc in the fillers that I thought was worth it was the Hinata development arc - though the ending made me want to cry (I thought it would be the precursor to the end of the fillers).
As I said here: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/phpBB/v ... 9&start=15

CDJapan doesn't list which episodes are on which discs... but i'm surer you could find out... and it's very unlikely they're 70+ eps behind on DVDs, so the discs probably started containing more than 3 eps at some point in the past.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Ivvan Cain
Org Profile

Post by Ivvan Cain » Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:26 pm

Tenshi K. Tama wrote:That is exactly what I'm talking about!

Hinata? or Hinabi?
Hinata after the 2.5 year leap. It's from the manga...cause the manga isn't nearly as dragged out as the anime.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”