Secret Agent Man (Winner of Best Action, AWA8 Pros) Avail

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Epochof7
Org Profile

Secret Agent Man (Winner of Best Action, AWA8 Pros) Avail

Post by Epochof7 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:55 am

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=8953

w00t. Download, watch, post a review, and be merry :) Lets see if this video can generate enough traffic to get my .mac shut down :D

Epochof7
Org Profile

Post by Epochof7 » Tue Oct 01, 2002 10:59 am

PS Suffer with the Quicktime (http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download). Trust me, it's worth it.

Shni 0 Pold
Org Profile

YAH!!

Post by Shni 0 Pold » Mon Oct 07, 2002 8:58 pm

:D This was at AX!? That's tight, I had to wait in the masquerade line that morning so I didn't catch the action category. I'm really glad that I can now see a little part of what I missed.
--Umm...I don't know...

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Mon Oct 07, 2002 10:37 pm

O-M-Gawd, that was awsome, very very well done. It's late now so I will come back tomorrow and give an in depth review of the vid.

87x
Org Profile

Post by 87x » Thu Oct 24, 2002 10:46 am

WTF, how long did you spend on this vid, cause this is one (if not the) sweetest vid ive ever scene, you should really try to win some awards with this one. I mean the quality is great, the timing is just about perfect, their just nothin wrong with this vid. I recogmend this to anyone who likes AMVs, i give it my 5 out of 5 star rating (really hard to get)
-trey

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Fri Oct 25, 2002 3:37 pm

I have a question? Whats so special about this video? I seen it and its alright, but nothing great. It doesn't look like to much time was spend on it. But i would like to understand what makes this video so great.......thanks

87x
Org Profile

Post by 87x » Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:20 pm

well sry i dont have a really high, "holy grail" type expectation on the vids but i just loved the vid, the timing and everything its just really good, but its all a matter of opinion, and since i really like james bond its a plus
-trey

-Cye-
Org Profile

Post by -Cye- » Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:24 pm

It's a good vid, the song fits well with the anime because the main character (i forget his name) is basically James Bond. The only thing that really bugged me were the frame holds during action sequences, that was my only major gripe.

87x
Org Profile

Post by 87x » Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:38 pm

the frame holds (if you were listening to the music closely was because of a silent beep that was goin off in the music, it would stop when the beep went of and came back on when the beep went off, that was actually one of the things that made me like the vid that little but more

DuoEnigma
Org Profile

Post by DuoEnigma » Fri Oct 25, 2002 4:45 pm

yes i notice that anything else?.............

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”