Naruto

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Misunderstood
Org Profile

Post by Misunderstood » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:08 am

I find it rather comical that the post was met with such swift action, when this thread has been active for over a week with absolutely no moderation at all. A post about one of the ways too keep up with episodes of a series that as of yet have not been liscensed gets the banhammer, yet a post containing a link to a video that could land you in jail the mods turn a blind eye to.

Catch22.

older_gohan
Org Profile

Post by older_gohan » Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:09 am

The report them and stop bitching

Misunderstood
Org Profile

Post by Misunderstood » Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:24 pm

Love the friendly people around here....

Ivvan Cain
Org Profile

Post by Ivvan Cain » Wed Oct 11, 2006 8:23 pm

I really doubt if anyone cares whether you love them or not.

Besides older_gohan has a point.

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:36 am

yeah........*salutes gohan*

back to naruto

I havent seen a fraction of hte anime, but I have looked up my fav characters online

I learned about neji's eight-trigrams-128 palm technique, and I was wandering if anyone knew anything about it
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

BasharOfTheAges
Just zis guy, you know?
Org Profile

Post by BasharOfTheAges » Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:05 pm

Misunderstood wrote:I find it rather comical that the post was met with such swift action, when this thread has been active for over a week with absolutely no moderation at all. A post about one of the ways too keep up with episodes of a series that as of yet have not been liscensed gets the banhammer, yet a post containing a link to a video that could land you in jail the mods turn a blind eye to.

Catch22.
Only in you live in Canada (and i think a few scandinavian countries). Lolicon and Shotacon is perfectly legal in the U.S. and Japan.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Coordinator (2019-2023)
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff (2016-2018)
Another Anime Convention AMV Contest Coordinator 2008-2016
| | |

Ivvan Cain
Org Profile

Post by Ivvan Cain » Sat Oct 14, 2006 9:57 am

isudae76 wrote: I learned about neji's eight-trigrams-128 palm technique, and I was wandering if anyone knew anything about it
Erm, some random thing the anime made up. Personally I hate the anime for how it draws everything out...

older_gohan
Org Profile

Post by older_gohan » Sat Oct 14, 2006 1:31 pm

The 128 palm technique is neji's strongest attack. When used it blocks off all major chakra flowing points preventing the opponent from being able to use their chakra. that means all ninjutsu would be useless. Even things as simple as walking up a tree can't be done.

However neji's technique was useless on one person, Naruto. (I know sounds cliche) The reason is that naruto has two types of chakra. His own and the chakra of the nine tailed deamon sealed in him body. Neji used the technique on naruto in the finals making naruto's own chakra useless. However since naruto had the nine tails chakra which comes from a completely different source he used that and defeated neji.

There is only one other person the attack would be useless on and that's Rock Lee. That's only because rock lee can't use ninjutsu he can only use taijutsu(melee attacks). so his attacks don't rely on chakra, just pure physical energy.

Ivvan Cain
Org Profile

Post by Ivvan Cain » Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:58 pm

That move I believe is only in the anime. In the manga, Neji only uses Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. Why is there a 128 palm in the anime? Because they decided 128 is double of 64, so it would be a stronger move...

Still find it annoying how they just make up shit.

Ninja mother-figure
Org Profile

Post by 76 » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:19 pm

Ivvan Cain wrote:That move I believe is only in the anime. In the manga, Neji only uses Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms. Why is there a 128 palm in the anime? Because they decided 128 is double of 64, so it would be a stronger move...

Still find it annoying how they just make up shit.
I read it here

http://www.narutohq.com/hyuuga-neji.php

I'm not sure that everything here is correct, I just found it with google, I think it says there that he used wikipedia to get the info
Everything came from nothing, therefore everything is nothing.

There's nothing to worry about.

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”