The WTF MEP

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:44 pm

Yep, you still have a little less than two weeks to send me stuff. Deadline's the 15th.

Knightmrinarmr
Org Profile

Post by Knightmrinarmr » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:08 pm

How long will it take for you to assemble all of the clips?

Cornwiggle
Org Profile

Post by Cornwiggle » Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:57 pm

DivineQueenYeiweh wrote:what he said :P
You can cut mine if you want. I believe you said it's a channel surfing type thing like your Yu-Gi-Oh vids right? If that's the case, I think it would be better to have the Jiggly stuff as one channel, then a few more later, do the "Spwin aroudnw trwee times and say Pikachu" bit.

Whatever you think is best though.
¯\(°_o)/¯

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:26 am

YAY!!!!!!!!!! I exported my vid!!!!! So yeah, hopefully this is WTF enough. Rafe was somewhere between laughing and feeling extremely dirty when he watched it. lol.

song: I Wanna Be With You
artist: Mandy Moore
anime: Final Fantasy VII-Advent Children

http://download.yousendit.com/54095CA637BD9DA4
ImageImage

Prior
Org Profile

Post by Prior » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:22 am

Crap! I only just saw this thread... I'll see if I can knock something together within the next couple of days. This MEP looks like it's gonna be awesome!

Moonie
Give me some candy!
Org Profile

Post by Moonie » Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:48 pm

I've been trying to think of something for this project and i came across something i already made that might work ^_^;
A while back i made some very strange clips with Steel Angel Kurumi along with original 16-Bit audio from sonic the hedgehog with sound fx.
They were for practice with sfx so i never released them.

Some of them are long so you can cut something from one if you find anything useful for this project.
There may be something that makes you say WTF ^_^

All videos have sfx in surround!

http://download.yousendit.com/7948B90F630707C4

http://download.yousendit.com/653CE4010CA37BFD

http://download.yousendit.com/80C525C43D89F705

http://download.yousendit.com/F64AB5943177D2A4
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

SilversLightning
Resident Yaoi Fangirl
Org Profile

Post by SilversLightning » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:12 pm

Okay, update time again.

As of yesterday, there was 1 week left to get anything in. The 15th is rapidly approaching for all of you, so just be aware. I will wait for people that promised me a segment, but you can't 'join' after the 15th. I already have the list of all the editors, I'm just waiting for a couple of people to give me something. You can still give me something up to the 15th.

As for the request to upload a file more than 100MB I'm putting in the request today. Unless of course there's someone out there that's actually willing to host this video. But I am putting it in anyway just so I don't have to rely on a person. Plus it would be pretty WTF if there's a local copy :twisted:

Otherwise this is just a reminder. I have already started to compile the video, and will be working solely on that this week. That's about it. Good luck to everyone :P

Taruto!
Org Profile

Post by Taruto! » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:31 pm

Got my footage, got my music, time to edit! :twisted: With sing-along subtitles, too, no cheap stuff here!

I dare say it's more "holy hell that's wrong"/"why am I enjoying this" than WTF, but hopefully it'll raise a few eyebrows all the same!
I'm sure as hell hoping, however, that fanservice isn't discouraged in this MEP.. kinda the foundation of this video, oh dear. ;)

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:47 pm

Taruto Chan wrote:Got my footage, got my music, time to edit! :twisted: With sing-along subtitles, too, no cheap stuff here!

I dare say it's more "holy hell that's wrong"/"why am I enjoying this" than WTF, but hopefully it'll raise a few eyebrows all the same!
I'm sure as hell hoping, however, that fanservice isn't discouraged in this MEP.. kinda the foundation of this video, oh dear. ;)
This sounds familiar. :shock: OOO!!!! We should do a Karaoke MEP!!!! :D And Gay Advent Children Karaoke (G.A.C.K.) can make another apearance. (But with a different song and pairing of course. :twisted: )
ImageImage

Knightmrinarmr
Org Profile

Post by Knightmrinarmr » Mon Oct 09, 2006 1:53 pm

Nothing more WTF then End of Evangelion to the techno remix of the Umpa Lumpa song.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”