o_o Revolution

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Chiikaboom
memes
Org Profile

Post by Chiikaboom » Thu Oct 05, 2006 9:09 pm

Narutobattousai wrote:oh i finally watched it and i must say i like the beat sync it was well done, and good use of efx too, but um lol what resolution was that!? it seemed very odd lol almost like u hacked off the sides or something lol
o_O

Maybe it did that when my sister was compressing it or something. It looks fine when its fullscreen.
Image ImageImage

jade_eyed_angel
Mad Scientist
Org Profile

Post by jade_eyed_angel » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:28 pm

oh wow, how did i miss this.. awesome! i think my initial reaction was, "why did it end??" lol... you made me like the song better :D
great sync and effects, exactly what i love in a kaleido vid. love it!

JCD
Lord of the Dance
Org Profile

Post by JCD » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:17 pm

Reminds me alot of my video in many ways :O

Which I like alot, great job, alot of action and energy. Didn't agree with some effects like bars and constant bass syncing, but that was bareable :D

[Kael]
Org Profile

Post by [Kael] » Sat Oct 07, 2006 6:20 pm

Nice vid ^^
My english is baaad >_< Sorry I do what I can ^^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”