The Doom Project [Deimos]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Tue Aug 29, 2006 2:04 am

Got a new comp, though I'm not sure still entirely how much was lost. I'm grabbing what I can from my drive right now. Anyone still even working on this? About september, if you haven't responded already, I'll start trying to get a hold of everyone who says there still on. Then rant how the previous dynasty claims the job is too hard, too busy, then proceeds to release new videos shortly after and remain active in the community. Maybe not the latter so much, but whatever. This project will be seen to the end, but if more people won't join, or take multiple tracks, it'll be what it will be.

We need 4+ more editors!

And why are all the links so screwy?
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Tue Aug 29, 2006 4:22 am

Isn't this due next year? I'm still in but I won't be able to edit it until my next uni break :D

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:23 am

Final date, but I'd like to at least here some sort of progress, at the very least the idea a bit more mapped out. If there's nothing, well, then there's nothing. If your too busy to edit, there's not a whole lot, within reason that can be done. I'll drag it to the end, but my original interest was a further remixing and experimentation that go outside the original intent of a music video. Which reminds me.... I hope what I had towards that survived.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

eahs
Org Profile

Post by eahs » Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:37 am

put me up as a backup for now... i'm in two other MEPs right now and in the middle fo a few of my own projects right now... so ya ^^" i wouldn't have time to get a beta in by september so just put me as a backup ^^...
Current AMV Project: Rukia & Ichigo - I Climb ~ Thousand Foot Krutch ~ 10%
Current MEPs: Colossal Prophecy
Newest AMV: http://media.putfile.com/AMV-Editors-Tribute

mythril nazgul
Org Profile

Post by mythril nazgul » Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:40 pm

Nice job keeping this thing rolling, guys! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Dagda
Org Profile

Post by Dagda » Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:29 pm

I'm going to claim another track, tentatively Demon Con Gusto. I'll be using Fullmetal Alchemist; the theme will be "hapless scientists."

Edit: Someone else has expressed interest in Demon Con Gusto, so I'll switch to reprocessed; the idea works with multiple tracks. Also, I'd still love to get some feedback on the rough for my Hangarmageddon video.

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:52 pm

Dagda wrote:Edit: Someone else has expressed interest in Demon Con Gusto, so I'll switch to reprocessed; the idea works with multiple tracks.
I don't think I'll find the time around my other projects to do this track. If you'd like to use Demon Con Gusto, please go ahead :)

(I was planning on using FMA as well :P )

dowhatnow
Org Profile

Post by dowhatnow » Thu Oct 05, 2006 3:03 am

Dagda wrote:I'm going to claim another track, tentatively Demon Con Gusto. I'll be using Fullmetal Alchemist; the theme will be "hapless scientists."

Edit: Someone else has expressed interest in Demon Con Gusto, so I'll switch to reprocessed; the idea works with multiple tracks. Also, I'd still love to get some feedback on the rough for my Hangarmageddon video.
I was going to do Demon Con Gusto, but the animes I had in mind (Appleseed, Jin-Roh, and Ghost in the Shell) didn't really work with it very well.

As for that rough copy, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Dagda
Org Profile

Post by Dagda » Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:12 pm

The final draft of "Section 9 Space Marines" is done, barring a few tweaks; the video is viewable here. I'd really appreciate any feedback/criticism/suggestions; this is my second AMV ever, after all. I can also upload the full version somewhere if you'd like.

ZaCloud
Org Profile

Post by ZaCloud » Wed Jan 17, 2007 12:35 am

Well... I'm real sorry guys... but I'll have to become a tentative backup if anything for my intended track "The Leaning Tower of Babel". My life's been one big mess after another, and I literally might not make bills and rent this month, been having food donated to me cuz I can't afford it. I have no idea when this'll let up and I've become clinically depressed over it all, so even the few times I have spare time between job-hunting and work, I just don't have the spunk to edit. Plus my source vids have given me so many problems that I can't seem to even play around with the footage in the first place.

So, I'm real sorry but, the track is now open. Yay for some of you. Someone please snatch it, it's awesome with so many neat nuances, someone will really enjoy using it!

If nobody else gets it and I manage to get workable source and time and spunk, then I'll scoop it back up, but I truly can't promise anything. Might even have to sell my computer so I don't get evicted. :oops:

Good luck folks.

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”