Org Profile

Post by DriftRoot » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:21 pm

"Seeking out those with characters who are in other anime you like."

Hewhaa? This isn't Marvel Comics...

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:48 pm

DriftRoot wrote:"Seeking out those with characters who are in other anime you like."

tell that to Clamp :/

celibi87
Org Profile

Post by celibi87 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:55 pm

See what i miss having a job, i swear. I miss all the fun. Oh well time to do this survery

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Wed Sep 27, 2006 10:46 am

JaddziaDax wrote:
DriftRoot wrote:"Seeking out those with characters who are in other anime you like."

I laugh every time I see someone reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:21 am

Gepetto wrote:
JaddziaDax wrote:

I laugh every time I see someone reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.
i happen to enjoy Tsubasa... but for my own little warped reasons... atleast i know that the characters arent original to the manga itself... but thats one of the reasons i read it lol...

they even sometimes cross over other characters... like Angelic Layer and Chobits O.O

either way, another good example of two series that have the same characters is please teacher and please twins.... though one is a direct spin off of the other... and shall we get started on ah! my goddess? or Tenchi?

>.>
<.<

this is why i didnt raise that as a question originally...

mitomimi
Org Profile

Post by mitomimi » Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:32 am

I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have participated in the survey so far, and to those of you have volunteered to be intereviewed for this study. We have over 200 survey responses and many people who have emailed us saying they are willing to be interviewed.

It will take us a little while to move through our list for follow ups for interviews since we have had such great response, so please don't think we are ignoring you if you don't hear from us right away. We want to speak to a range of people from experienced creators to casual viewers of amvs and everyone in-between so every volunteer is important for us!

I will leave the survey up for another couple weeks, and after we've had a chance to clean up the data I'll post a summary here.

ssj4lonewolf
Org Profile

Post by ssj4lonewolf » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:11 am

that survey was accually quite fun, took a bit longer than 15 min tho, but it did kill some time at work :lol:
Oh god, that black dude with the afro is always making those damn trash ass music hip hop amvs...he needs to do something with techno or rock....
.......as if I would do something like that.
おおかみなく

Yunacat
Org Profile

Post by Yunacat » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:57 pm

mitomimi wrote:I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have participated in the survey so far, and to those of you have volunteered to be intereviewed for this study. We have over 200 survey responses and many people who have emailed us saying they are willing to be interviewed.

It will take us a little while to move through our list for follow ups for interviews since we have had such great response, so please don't think we are ignoring you if you don't hear from us right away. We want to speak to a range of people from experienced creators to casual viewers of amvs and everyone in-between so every volunteer is important for us!

I will leave the survey up for another couple weeks, and after we've had a chance to clean up the data I'll post a summary here.
We'll be awaiting the final info!^^

(I'd volunteer to be interviewed, but i don't have the time to...)

ssj4lonewolf
Org Profile

Post by ssj4lonewolf » Sat Oct 28, 2006 7:14 pm

Wow I had the accual phone interview with Dr. Mimi, it was great. It feels great talking to someone about the random things of anime. Further more they give a 40 dollar gift certificate to you when your done. The phone interview took about 2 and a half hours but I got a good kick out of talking to her. She even showed me some of her kids cosplaying. I recommend everyone doing the interview. Also check out her blog

http://www.itofisher.com/mito/
Oh god, that black dude with the afro is always making those damn trash ass music hip hop amvs...he needs to do something with techno or rock....
.......as if I would do something like that.
おおかみなく

Yunacat
Org Profile

Post by Yunacat » Thu Nov 02, 2006 2:29 pm

ssj4lonewolf wrote:Wow I had the accual phone interview with Dr. Mimi, it was great. It feels great talking to someone about the random things of anime. Further more they give a 40 dollar gift certificate to you when your done. The phone interview took about 2 and a half hours but I got a good kick out of talking to her. She even showed me some of her kids cosplaying. I recommend everyone doing the interview. Also check out her blog

http://www.itofisher.com/mito/

Wow..that makes me wanna do the phone interview... o-o I mean, not just because of the gift certificate, though that's an awesome bonus, but just cuz it sounds cool.... o-o

Return to “Site Announcements”