hehe Just cuz i didnt win MW that doesnt mean it died :)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
leathelanime
Org Profile

hehe Just cuz i didnt win MW that doesnt mean it died :)

Post by leathelanime » Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:36 pm

Howdy folks just here to inform yall of my new video!

Legend Of Kyoto:The Burning Ambition Part 1
this video is a work of art that all true amv creators/fans should check out atleast once in your life time!!!The song is Carl Orff's Ever so popular o'Fortuna....But dont fret this isnt just your run of the mill O'fortuna vid its more than that!!!So much more you gotta see it yourself!!!!!

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9047

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:37 pm

sees for himself.

SpPANDA
Org Profile

Post by SpPANDA » Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:43 pm

it looked good.
the music was coo.

only the timing was a bit off.... -_-

TokyoU15
Org Profile

Post by TokyoU15 » Sat Jun 29, 2002 1:50 pm

I saw the video a while back.....not sure if it is teh same one but the one I saw used the OVA's. Nice video, not very good timing, scene selectio0ns weren't the greatest and didn't fit the music most of the time. Just a quick review...if youd like a in depth review let me know.

leathelanime
Org Profile

Post by leathelanime » Sat Jun 29, 2002 2:12 pm

Sure I would love for you to give me a more indepth review (drop an opinion bro).Then when you do that I could better explain the video to you tell you the meaning behind each of the clips (If you seen Rurouni Kenshin:Legend of Kyoto then you should be able to see the meaning behind the clips)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”