ProjeKct Life

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:29 pm

Pretty much everything from 4:00 to like 7:28, however you want to split that up.

bum
Org Profile

Post by bum » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:31 am

Otohiko wrote: Those in favour of declaring the project dead and over please say aye. Let's let democracy solve this once and for all, so it stops hovering over us like an albatross etc.

(aye here)
This project was declared dead a while ago. I'm partly to blame, I've said Ii'd upload my project but haven't. I've just been too damn busy with life (45 hours of college per week, plus all the study I do at home) to do anything that requires any effort. I can't see myself with much free time before december and by that time the summer would've kicked in hard, so it'll be a real push to do ANYTHING productive

jasper-isis
P. Y. T.
Org Profile

Post by jasper-isis » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:42 pm

User Name: pen-pen2002
Last Login: 2006-08-10 11:43:33

Yeah, we're pretty much on our own now. :|

I understand that he has a life and all, but a heads-up for major absences and stuff would've been nice.

Sometime during spring I finally decided that I wasn't going to work on this project anymore until Pen-pen came back with further instructions. Well I did hear from him, but it was in the form of a PM asking me if I would like to co-coordinate the project with him. This was starting to sound like another project [cough] that many of us are familiar with, and given my experience with that I PM'd Pen-pen back saying No, I'm afraid I have neither the time nor energy to co-coordinate. This was in June.

Well, looks like it was a good thing that I declined, since he seems to have dropped off the face of the planet. The reply that I "sent" him is still sitting in my outbox. :|

Songbird21
Org Profile

Post by Songbird21 » Sat Oct 21, 2006 12:28 pm

I declare death and I'm posting my segment. :(
Best editing Connecticon 2013: Bravery

Switchplate City- Custom lightswitch covers (Some anime related) and more!

"Bloodline of Atlantis: The Triple Psi" - My fantasy novel (Only $1.99 It's an Ebook).

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”