Free "too hot for the .org" video hosting

General discussion of Anime Music Videos
ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Free "too hot for the .org" video hosting

Post by ngsilver » Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:21 am

That's right. I'm offering to host your videos that are too hot for the .org's local servers. All you need to do is contact me via a PM like my sig states and I can set it all up for you.

The link to the place where these will be stored is:
http://www.ngsilver.com/hmvs/

But hopefully once the DNS servers resolve the changes you should be able to get to it via:
http://hmvs.ngsilver.com/

More detailed instructions on what you should give me along with your video can be found on the first page of the site.

The design is a little lacking ATM but in time it will change to something less simple. But for now I think it works so I'll leave it until I have the time to update it.

Once your files are loaded I'll send you a link to their page on the sever so you can put the link in your video's profile.

My only rule about content on the server is that it must be too graphic for the .org's servers. If you can't load it locally here, then it's perfect for my site.

I would prefer that if you have hosting that you are using for your video(s) that you use that hosting instead of my server. However, at the same time it doesn't really matter to me. If you all want to make my server a or even the repository for adult AMVs, be my guest ^^
ImageImageImageImage

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:13 pm

Dude, that's awsm idea! Now i don't have to kazaa for adult vids. lol, seriously people do it, i'll even remaster one of my old ones and send it in, more from me soon. keep us posted silver!

Prodigi
is the conductor.
Org Profile

Post by Prodigi » Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:39 pm

guy07 wrote:i'll even remaster one of my old ones and send it in
the collective community just cried out in horror.

: \

wurpess
rabid fangirl
Org Profile

Post by wurpess » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:01 pm

OOOOOO!!!!! I was wanting to do a couple hmv's at some point in the future, and I was sitting here wondering where I would put them. You are awesome! You will probably be hearing from me at some point :wink: (if I can ever get myself unearthed from my MEPs & collabs enough to do the vids. lol)
ImageImage

mexicanjunior
Org Profile

Post by mexicanjunior » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:01 pm

Ummm...you can put mine up there if you'd like...

guy07
Org Profile

Post by guy07 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:02 pm

Prodigi wrote:
guy07 wrote:i'll even remaster one of my old ones and send it in
the collective community just cried out in horror.

: \
It's ok, i made that vid back in WMM, with low quality, berserk and hoobastank! there's no WAY it's gonna be bad! :roll: but hey, nudity and excessive violence is nudity and excessive violence. u just can't go wrong.

Minion
Org Profile

Post by Minion » Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:11 pm

berserk with.......hoobastank?
the collective community's heads just asploded.
KioAtWork: I'm so bored. I don't have class again for another half hour.
Minion: masturbate into someones desk and giggle about it for the remaining 28 minutes

ngsilver
The Old School Otaku
Org Profile

Post by ngsilver » Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:11 am

mexicanjunior wrote:Ummm...you can put mine up there if you'd like...
Sure. Above all I don't want to put a video into the archive that the creator doesn't wish to be there. So while I may have many of the HMVs out there, I will not upload them without the permission of the creators. I think I will be contacting those I remember about the hosting however.

I'm working on trying to figure out why the subdomain isn't currently working. I set everything up correctly so I don't see why it isn't working right. However at the same time I wonder if this becomes popular enough if I should look into a full domain for the site.

Just remember that all you need to do is PM me or drop me an email or IM and I can get you the FTP information to load the videos yourself.
ImageImageImageImage

AMV_4000
Org Profile

Post by AMV_4000 » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:20 pm

feel free to upload any of mine if you want....

Devil^Shin
Org Profile

Post by Devil^Shin » Wed Sep 06, 2006 8:52 pm

khe he great job ngsilver, many of creators will bless you :lol:
Even if the morrow is barren of promises, nothing shall forstall my return.

To become the dew that quenches the land, To spare the sands, the seas, the skies, I offer thee this silent sacrifice.

Return to “General AMV”