Exchange for Kazza outcasts

Feedback on betas & works in progress

Moderator: Forum moderators

ChaosMan
Org Profile

Exchange for Kazza outcasts

Post by ChaosMan » Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:34 pm

hey, quite a few people are asking for links only in their exchanges. I'll except and give opinions to/from anyone, but Kazza peole should put a special keyword into their vids. For example, mine is "chaosman". If you want to know how, sent me an e-mail. Don't forget to put your keyworm on your post!

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:41 pm

I just had to reply....

Some people just don't like the hassle of trying to find that particular video. I even did a search for your video and didn't find it. That is why... In my free opinion exchange thread, you can also send them to me through AIM, MSN Messenger, or ICQ. This is so there are no mix-ups or anything like that. Plus it's easier! 8)

Man, my post for the free opinion exchange was post #666 which was pretty strange but hey, it had to happen sometime! :twisted:
ImageImage

ChaosMan
Org Profile

Post by ChaosMan » Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:46 pm

I originally thought I could sent through Aim, but my college's idiot firewall only lets transfer in, not out. until I find hosting, Kazza's my only option. Sorry for the inconvenience.
And as for the 666 posting --- Goooooooo Evil! :twisted:

Hitori
Org Profile

Post by Hitori » Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:47 pm

hhehheehee!!! :twisted:
ImageImage

usd2020
Org Profile

First video

Post by usd2020 » Sun Oct 06, 2002 12:48 pm

This is my first attempt at making any kind of video so it probably sucks.

Its on Kazaa and its name is yugioh! twist of fate (just thought that sounded cool :D )

the keyword is yugimoto

I appreciate any reviews and please keep in mind that this was my first music video.

Thanks,

Sierra Lorna
Org Profile

Post by Sierra Lorna » Sat Oct 12, 2002 1:56 pm

I have one of my old FF vids on KaZaA, called "Ignited Solitude". It has several keywords on it: amv, final fantasy, sierra lorna are a few ones that might work. I'm on KaZaA practicallly 24-7, so you should be able to find it. Here's the video's link on the org:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=8284

I tried looking for your video right now and nothing showed up. If you want this exchange to work, you're going to have to be on KaZaA as much as you can. If you want, PM me and we can set a time. Also, the link to the video would be nice so I can actually leave an opinion. :)
ImageImage

SailorLeo
Org Profile

Post by SailorLeo » Sun Oct 20, 2002 2:23 pm

If kazaa isn't being a dork, you can probably find my first music video on there. There are two versions,so I'll add in the keyword for both. I'm not sure which version is better, they only have a few different scenes in them, but I'm not too sure which I prefer. See for yourself ;)

Keyword: SailorLeo

I reccomend ignoring the subtitles in the video, as I could not get rid of them, but if you choose to view it twice, read them and see how it adds to the story a bit :D
"Nobody understands anything. I don't care if nobody understands anything. If only one person, our princess, understands us, if we just sing our song for our princess, then I don't want to do anything else . . . I don't care what happens to the Earth, or what happens to the humans. We must only find our Princess, before the Earth is destroyed."

SailorLeo
Org Profile

Post by SailorLeo » Sun Oct 20, 2002 2:33 pm

Seems that I forgot to provide a link:

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/legacy/ ... hp?v=11671

Gomen for that, is there an edit button around here?
"Nobody understands anything. I don't care if nobody understands anything. If only one person, our princess, understands us, if we just sing our song for our princess, then I don't want to do anything else . . . I don't care what happens to the Earth, or what happens to the humans. We must only find our Princess, before the Earth is destroyed."

Return to “Works in Progress”