Shakugan no Shana III (Final)

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
OmniStrata
Org Profile

Post by OmniStrata » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:50 am

Chronologically speaking, Shana is several SEVERAL years old, I think, so she's not technically pedo is she?

Kind of like Morino from Please Teacher... Looks pedo, but legal? ah boy...
"Strength lies in action. Let the weak react to me..." - Kamahl, Pit Fighter from Magic: the Gathering
"That is a mistake many of my enemies make. They think before they act. I act before I think!" - Vortigern from Merlin ('98)
"I AM REBORN!" - Dark Schneider Bastard!! OAV

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:42 pm

:shock:

I checked out CrystalAcids, it seems like Shakugan no Shana will be dubbed by the Ocean Group (if you ask me, I sort of expected a Bang Zoom! dub). Shana will be played by Tabitha St. Germain who is known for (for the pretty much hated female character) Flay Allster from Gundam SEED. It's been awhile since I've seen Gundam SEED, but it seems like a good fit.
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:21 am

According to Moon Phase, a Shakugan no Shana OVA is being planned.
高橋弥七郎「灼眼のシャナ」OVA化決定。

内容は水着祭りで、舞台は夏の海?脚本は、TVアニメ版第9話『恋と欲望のプールサイド』と同じ白根秀樹氏 。劇場版は2007年春公開予定。
A movie and an OVA?! Man, I'm glad Shakugan no Shana is getting the treatment it deserves. :D

I wonder what the OVA is going to be about.
ImageImage

Dark Seraphim
Org Profile

Post by Dark Seraphim » Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:22 pm

Blanco22 wrote:I thought the ending was good(way better than the endings of the last 3 series' that I've watched). But it was more open ended than I would have liked.

I guess there are spoilers:
They didn't really tie up the relationship between Yuji and ... either of the girls. Shana confessed her love to Yuji, but Yuji didn't confess back. They held hands while they were walking to what they thought was their death. But then the next day they don't hold hands on the way to school, they don't kiss, nothing! Then they end with Shana arguing with Yoshida. It seems implied that Yuji loves Shana, but since they don't outright say it, it leaves that sliver of doubt in my mind. That's why I think it's open-ended.
All in all, I'm sad that it's finally over . I really love this series, and I can't wait for the movie.
well the reason why they didnt kiss becuz the novels are still progressing so they have a second season with more to the story and.....
balle masque escaped so you know that they gon give a second season

Richard J.
Org Profile

Post by Richard J. » Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:21 am

angelx03 wrote::shock:

I checked out CrystalAcids, it seems like Shakugan no Shana will be dubbed by the Ocean Group (if you ask me, I sort of expected a Bang Zoom! dub). Shana will be played by Tabitha St. Germain who is known for (for the pretty much hated female character) Flay Allster from Gundam SEED. It's been awhile since I've seen Gundam SEED, but it seems like a good fit.
Hated as in "her voice makes me want to stick ice picks in my ears" or hated as in "geez this character sucks, but at least her english VA rocks."

I haven't seen Gundam SEED so I've never really had any experience with Ms. St. Germain's voice. I would appreciate your opinion on her voice.
If only I understood Japanese. . .

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:30 am

You can check out her roles here:

http://www.crystalacids.com/database/pe ... t-germain/

Though I suggest you check out her role in Dokkoida; she actually has the right tone of it.
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:50 pm

Shakugan no Shana OVA has been CONFIRMED, and it's going to be a long-awaited HOT SPRINGS episode!!! 8-)

http://www.shakugan.com/diary/topics.cgi

http://www.shakugan.com/diary/img/77-3.jpg
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:12 pm

And here's some movie info!

Shana is so viciously HOT!!! Image

Anybody that can read Japanese give us the gist of it? All I got from some other poster is that it'll premiere around April 2007 along with a new Kino's Journey movie and an Inukami movie.
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:46 pm

Yay!!! I'm talking to myself...... :roll:

A new Shana-tan exclusive has just been released, and it's called Itadaki no Hecate-tan. Now as for the mini-episode itself....

This is wrong. SO VERY WRONG!!! :x
I counted THREE moments of Yuuji getting ridiculously orgasmic of which I'm not going to bother discussing. >_<

Then there's the cute Shana-tan and Hecate-tan banter, and Kazumi beginning to plot her evil ways (the way she switched her voice tone was especially hilarious). Man, I hope Geneon gets a hold of this!
ImageImage

O-Kagachi
Location: In your head, hearing you think. Please stop, it hurts.
Org Profile

Post by O-Kagachi » Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:07 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, i present a cap from the spring special:

Let the drooling begin :D :twisted:

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”