Northern Anime Festival Contest UPDATE

Announcement & discussion of Anime Music Video contests
Forum rules
Coordinators who fail to maintain necessary communication with entrants, or provide timey updates on results may be barred from announcing future events.
Rem0
Org Profile

Post by Rem0 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:01 am

Which Final fantasy X video got Exhibition? What was the title?

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:34 pm

marco wrote:Sadly the AMV show was not on the schedule
Awwww, c'mon. I hope that gets fixed for next year ;_;

Gratz to the other winners!

Justin_L
Org Profile

Appolgies

Post by Justin_L » Thu Jul 27, 2006 3:37 pm

Sorry about the bad credits, this year i kinda left that up to people, and well that failed so i will do credits on videos without them next year, just this year i kinda rushed because I just came back from vaction before the show :P

Anyways I hope it was enjoyed by the people who knew it was there. I know the program guide was not finershed PROPPERLY, witch yes I have yelled at the person incharge because well IT REALLY TICKED me off

Anyways i posted a small thing on the website http://www.northernanime.ca/?mod=amv AND I am accepting entries for next years now, maybe I can fill a hour slot next year *crosses fingers*

Thanks everyone who perticapated and Thanks Marco for that post on yahoo

MastaG
Org Profile

Post by MastaG » Fri Jul 28, 2006 2:05 am

wow 1st in intermediate o0 i'm really surprised. I want to congratulate everyone who entered the contest. Great work guys keep up the good work.

ps. There is a little mistake in my name (maybe is because of me, for writting it wrong in the submission) Antonio Chakov is my name ; )

Return to “AMV Contests”