In the Glass....

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:56 pm

hmmm... kinda creepy, but it was cool.

Gods Dark Angel
Org Profile

Post by Gods Dark Angel » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:05 pm

That video would have made me teary had my face not already been covered in the tears of blood from me slaughtering a whole school of children with one fire axe.

I say It was very good.

A+

Supeb Even...
Kratos could totally beat up your dad. With his own limbs. Unless your dad is Voltron.
Kalium wrote:Basically, I happened to the local.

Gods Dark Angel
Org Profile

Post by Gods Dark Angel » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:05 pm

"Supe""r""b"
Kratos could totally beat up your dad. With his own limbs. Unless your dad is Voltron.
Kalium wrote:Basically, I happened to the local.

jubjub2
Org Profile

Post by jubjub2 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:26 pm

Dark and pretty. I like the sync you had in there. ;)

AthenAltena
Org Profile

Post by AthenAltena » Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:02 pm

I agree with Prodigi on the way you matched the intensity of the song. It literally gave me chills. I think you also did a good job not overediting it and just letting the anime speak for itself. Very nicely done, and probably the best video to this song I've seen to date. A+

amvwizard
Org Profile

Post by amvwizard » Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:36 pm

new jadd vid = amvwizard must get :D

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Sat Jul 15, 2006 12:28 pm

HorrorPhD wrote:Schweet!

/me gets :D
YAY i hope you liked it XD
Willen wrote:Downloading now, watching later...
XD enjoy!
JudgeHolden wrote:Finnally! :twisted:
XD
Prodigi wrote:Wow. I was more than pleasently suprised. This has a been one of those songs that i always that could never have a good video. Simply because the song has so much potential, and it'd be hard to make a video to match the intensity of the song. You didn't match up to the standards of the song itself, but you did a pretty damned good job. I liked the internal synch at the start, and it helped carry it through to the first chorus which was beautiful. Rather than using editing that's over the top, with layer upon layer, you let the beauty of the anime tell the story, and it's a good job. Pity not as many people try editing like this.

Solid 8.8/10

(The only downside is a little lip-flap here and there)
wow, seriously thanks :) when i read this it made my day... whenever i leave lipflap in I always wait for the comments on it, lol... but seriously I know what you mean, this song is like teh awesome and I've seen very few amvs to it that i like and yea... but seriously thanks :) i really appreciate it :)
Infinity Squared wrote:
Jaddziadax wrote:anyways enjoy the AMV I suppose this is even farther from my "usual" type of AMV but I donno I dont want to think that I have a "usual type" lol...
Actually, I don't know if you actually do have a particular style of AMV making, but honestly this was different from anything else you've made so far. I still can't quite put the finger to it... maybe it was much more intense (you're the editor that made Sakura "sparkle") or that it didn't have any sort of sexual inuendo which unfortunately we all seem to be so bogged in these days.... YURIPHORIA... ahem, sorry, it's involuntary... *cough*

Anyway, get cracking on that other video you want to send to Manifest :twisted:
yea i dont like to think i have a "style" either... lol I'm glad you liked the vid :) and this IS the other manifest one O.o maybe?
SenshiMamoru wrote:Nicely done Katie! Me likes. The text in the beginning of the video was a nice touch I must say. :D
thanks josh XD <3
TheUnlimited wrote:hmmm... kinda creepy, but it was cool.
aww thats kinda what I was going for... oooh challenge O.O do a "non-creepy" Cossette vid O.o hmmmn can it be done? hmmmn... i dont think ill take the challenge cause... im too lazy :P lol but thanks for the comment :)
Gods Dark Angel wrote:That video would have made me teary had my face not already been covered in the tears of blood from me slaughtering a whole school of children with one fire axe.

I say It was very good.

A+

Supeb Even...
wow this one kinda made my day too O.O thanks alot :)
jubjub2 wrote:Dark and pretty. I like the sync you had in there. ;)
and not as gorey as you were expecting? lol XD <3 thanks jubs :)
AthenAltena wrote:I agree with Prodigi on the way you matched the intensity of the song. It literally gave me chills. I think you also did a good job not overediting it and just letting the anime speak for itself. Very nicely done, and probably the best video to this song I've seen to date. A+
awwwwwww thanks :)
amvwizard wrote:new jadd vid = amvwizard must get :D
woo! hope you like it XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~

ps. off to see a movie... and other random bday things i might do O.O seriously though, guys thanks for the comments XD

Willen
Now in Hi-Def!
Org Profile

Post by Willen » Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:10 am

That was pretty cool.

And I know I kinda missed it, but Happy Birthday anyways!
Having trouble playing back videos? I recommend: Image

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:37 am

Willen wrote:That was pretty cool.

And I know I kinda missed it, but Happy Birthday anyways!
thanks and thanks XD I had a fairly fun birthday too XD

Reigna
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Reigna » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:35 pm

Good stuff you've got here :)
Casting white shadows.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”