Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
Mion013
Org Profile

Post by Mion013 » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:18 pm

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni is my favorite horror anime. Mion is my favorite character because of the way she ended up in the Watanagashi chapter.

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:30 pm

Mion013 wrote:Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni is my favorite horror anime. Mion is my favorite character because of the way she ended up in the Watanagashi chapter.
Hoho mion...

dam u for stealing my avatar >.< *goes change pic*

angelx03
Location: In school, Rochester NY mainly RIT; in home, Tampa, FL
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:59 pm

Episode 11....oh shit!!! You don't want to mess with Keiichi now!!! :shock: :twisted:
The whole episode was a ploy for him to kill off Satoko's uncle. And guess what his choice of weapon was? You guessed it......it's Satoshi's aluminum bat! :D
Though the creepy thing was....
...Takano KNEW that Keiichi was beating him to a bloody pulp. :shock:
Just to note, the Tatarigoroshi-hen chapter will last 5 episodes so hopefully they won't rush the conclusion.
ImageImage

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:18 pm

ya the way he beat him to death with a bat... quite crazy just like in ep 4 ;o

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:50 pm

Episode 12.....wtf?!!
Even though Keiichi killed the uncle, Satoko is still getting abused.

Plus, it seems that the place where he dug his corpse is gone. I'm getting a feeling Takano is involved somehow.

Though the interesting thing was later, Takano was found to be burned alive.

Oishii and his police pals were really cruel to Keiichi. They're were just standing there in the rain forcing him to dig the hole of were the corpse is supposed to be.
All I'm going to say is that Keiichi, you made a REALLY faulty crime! :?
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:11 pm

Episode 13......WHAT THE FU**ING SHIT JUST HAPPENED HERE?!!! :shock: :shock:
Talk about a depressing ending! The entire town got killed off except Keiichi. Could it be a cause of Satoko's accidental vandelism of the Oyashiro statue?

But poor Keiichi who tried and failed to protect Satoko in the end! :cry:
Next episode starts the Himatsubushi-hen chapter which is the last of the Question arc
ImageImage

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:02 pm

naw seriously
blah wrote:Keiichi must be insane if he's gonna walk around with that ax. And when he found Rika's body... :shock: :( , you know there's gonna be some misunderstanding there if he's still got that ax, and especially when he starts swinging it around like that at the birds.

but yeah, everyone but him dying was crazy

Unlimited Rice
Org Profile

Post by Unlimited Rice » Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:17 am

Episode 14
spoiler wrote:hmm. yeah, my attention span kept being very short while watching this entire ep, though.. seems like Rika is doing the whole freaky personality posession thing this time. weird

It seems like Akasaka's gonna be in a bind with the three families looking for him..

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:43 am

Makes you wonder though. Could all of this and what happened in the past chapters all been the Three Families' doing? The chapter that's on presently, the Himatsubushi-hen certainly fits to the fact there is some head hancho involved and not something supernatural. :roll:

Just to note, this chapter is a prequel of the first 3 chapters of the Question arc.
ImageImage

angelx03
Org Profile

Post by angelx03 » Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:10 pm

Whoa!!! Episode 15 especially the second half has brought an excellent amount of information.
Seems like Rika pretty much predicted the upcoming deaths that'll occur in the next few years which shaped up the other chapters of the Question arc. Also the second half pretty much concentrated on the aftermath of the when the villiage got annilatated from the gas leak. Now we know where Ooishi went after the Tatarigoroshi chapter (episodes 9-13). :D
This episode puts the end of the Himatsubushi chapter AND the Question arc. Next week is the arc we've all been waiting for....the Answer arc starting with the Meakashi chapter. According to the Wiki article, this chapter "answers" the stuff that happened in the Watanagashi chapter (episodes 5-8).
ImageImage

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”