Digimon

This section is for the rational discussion of anime on a series basis. Spoilers should be expected, but please be courteous to your fellow users.
HyperTails
Org Profile

Post by HyperTails » Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:23 pm

Hagaren Viper wrote:Season five is not out is the US yet, so if you saw it on TV I would be amazed XD
Yup, it'll be out in the United States next summer. :)

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:31 pm

^ Is there no report button on this site?

HyperTails
Org Profile

Post by HyperTails » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:34 pm

Well, it's been confirmed that episode 17 will feature Raramon's ultimate form. So, three more weeks until then. Based on the description of it, Yoshino will finally be doing something. In episode 16, it appears that she'll be playing the classic role of DID (Damsel In Distress).

DTJB
Org Profile

Post by DTJB » Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:53 pm

Tamers, without a doubt, is my favorite. If I remember correctly, the creator of Lain served as the head writer for that series. And by the way pinky, that episode did air a little after Sept. 11. I remember this because I was taking classes at U of Iowa, and there are a lot of little things I remember from that year.
Probably too busy to be here right now.

Gepetto
Mr. Poopy Pants
Org Profile

Post by Gepetto » Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:44 am

emp906090, your name is going to the mod's dropbox. I hate spammers like you, and I swear when you die you'll go to hell and be gangraped by demons.
And God spoke unto the Chicken, and He said: "Thou shalt crosseth the road", and the Chicken did cross the road, and there was much rejoicing.
My DeviantART profile

pinky75910
Org Profile

Post by pinky75910 » Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:32 pm

DTJB wrote:Tamers, without a doubt, is my favorite. If I remember correctly, the creator of Lain served as the head writer for that series. And by the way pinky, that episode did air a little after Sept. 11. I remember this because I was taking classes at U of Iowa, and there are a lot of little things I remember from that year.
Thanks for the confirmation! ^_^ I understand there's some connection between Tamers and Evangelion, some coincidences.. And about Alice...
Making an amv, is rather like being the director of a Broadway show, where you have a million dancers and each of them only knows one step.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=50239

Hagaren Viper
Org Profile

Post by Hagaren Viper » Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:33 pm

Yeah, I read on wikipedia that Guilmon's forms were inspired from Evangelion.....somehow. I don't really see it. Maybe Gallantmon......

Coinsidences? Alice? What are they?

pinky75910
Org Profile

Post by pinky75910 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:47 pm

Making an amv, is rather like being the director of a Broadway show, where you have a million dancers and each of them only knows one step.

pinky75910
Org Profile

Post by pinky75910 » Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:56 pm

To learn more about Alice and the Lain connection look up to "THE ONE-TRACK MIND OF CHIAKI KONAKA" http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/digipedia/trivia.htm#5

anime_flower
Org Profile

Post by anime_flower » Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:00 pm

Something kinda bugs me...I've tried looking for Digimon dvds but I can't find any. It kinda reminds me of Cardcaptor Sakura, I've only ever seen the first three dvds and the rest was never there, as if it never existed... And those series have been seen on television already...hm... :?

Return to “Anime Series Discussion”