The Doom Project [Deimos]

Discussion & organization of Multi-Editor Projects
Takefuji
Org Profile

Post by Takefuji » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:50 pm

Hey Orwell, I'm not entirely sure if I sent you my track or not :? If you've got it, super, if you don't, I've got another link uploading right now. Just let me know, mmk?

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:11 pm

I don't have anything from you as of yet. Is it complete for the most part? If not, include a description of your plan along with the link.
Latest
[Kristyrat]: Vote for Orwell
[Kristyrat]: because train conducters are dicks.
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Takefuji
Org Profile

Post by Takefuji » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:13 pm

It's all done =D

Also, my upload cancelled itself on me >.< I don't know how it did that, so I'm uploading you a new one.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:26 pm

We Need Two More Editors
Please see second post for details.

TakefujiYami-sama - Got it, thanks. I still haven't gotten around to doing a full review of it yet, job hunting and part time work is fun :D :x
Latest
Otohiko: whereas Germans are like "god we are all so horrible, we're going to die a pointless death now."

Takefuji
Org Profile

Post by Takefuji » Sun Jun 25, 2006 8:27 pm

Super :D Good to know YSI has finally decided to work properly.

Bleh. Job hunting. Money should be free.

ZaCloud
Org Profile

Post by ZaCloud » Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:39 am

Man... um.... blaaaah :?

I've been having rough times... I really want to do this project but am exactly 50/50 on whether I can complete my track or not. I know exactly what I want to do with it, and I can do it, but the fact that I'm in the middle of moving and getting my first job would necessitate a recovery period before I could jump back into it.

I'm trying to do what's best... if I hold onto this then can't do it, then it gives a substitute less time to do it, and that wouldn't be fair. But if I drop it and nobody picks it up, that'd suck. Plus it'd suck to lose such an honorable position anyway...

I think I'm gonna try. If you need more of a description of what I plan for this vid, leader-sama, let me know. It'll take a lotta frustrating time for me to re-convert my Narutaru episodes (They're all xvid, can't edit with that of course, and darned if I can find DVDs anywhere on my current budget of $0 ) and ep 1 won't work (disc has a scratch juuuust on it :x ) so I gotta see if I can download it somewhere. If not I'll have to improvise without it.

If anyone's interested in the track, however, please let me know; I don't want to keep it from someone who may be more capable of doing it in a timely manner.

AthenAltena
Org Profile

Post by AthenAltena » Tue Jul 04, 2006 8:50 pm

I have an idea of how to use the "Industrial Strength" track to the new Hellsing OVA. I have a RAW that's ripped directly from a DVD that I could use. I'll PM you with more about it.

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:15 am

Fear not fellow doomers, I haven't forgotten thee. I've just been employed as a care giver so I'm jumping hoops for classes during the day and working the night shift and learning to adjust to a night shift job. After I adjust they'll move me to evenings and we'll play the game again. Tomorrow morning since I don't have work or hoops as far as I know I'll harass everyone one more time who hasn't responsed, then update the main thread.

AthenAltena - Glad to hear your interested, and please send along the concept. My only concern is that upon review, I don't seem to have sent a PM to FreedomSotE who currently has hellsing. When he signed up it was the original anime, but I would prefer to not have a duplicate even if the animation is different. I'd recommend waiting till the 21st or there about before you really start editing, as I've given him 2 weeks to respond to me. Though, I don't think I ever saw him post, if ever, in the original thread so I'm not too expectant of him to respond.

_Ice-Angel_ - The first of july deadline I had kinda failed, and that was just for a concept. From your description, what you have now is fine if you want to stay on. The final deadline is definitely going to be some time summer 07. If everyone could get done sooner that'd be great, but the thing that really attracted me to the project was flexible deadlines, and I'm going to hang onto that. Unless your absolutely sure that even summer of next year is going to be a problem, which, if it is, makes me wonder why your able to post online unless its a public computer, then absolutely go for it. People aren't exactly lining up to join and even if they were, I'd like to hang onto the original team. Just PM me a good outline of your concept and your all set.

I'll post again when I've finished an update of the entire project to see who stands where on what with whom.
Latest

Orwell
godx, Son of godix
Org Profile

Post by Orwell » Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:27 pm

I'm pretty sure I've harassed everyone I intended to, and PM'ed everyone. I'll give WhereNext, SephirothX, SqiKy_kLeen, whom I've talked to and who will probably leave, though I've PM'ed him about a time extension and about the final deadline, and Declan_Vee a couple more days to respond. Since I forgot freedom, he'll have till the 21st to respond, two weeks pretty much. I've asked celibi87 to see if he's still interested. 5+ the already open track means we potentially need 6 more editors. Peer pressure people. Abuse it with abandon and get us some more editors lined up.

We need up to 5 more editors!

Deadlines - Summer of 07 is going to be the final, if you can't edit a 4 minute video in a year, your probably me, er, I mean, we need someone who has more dedication than that. I'm thinking september for a video beta deadline, just something to show me you've been working on it since then. If you have any suggestions, please post them. I may update this when I get back, I'm being called in because someone dropped their shift.
Last edited by Orwell on Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Latest

Castor Troy
Ryan Molina, A.C.E
Org Profile

Post by Castor Troy » Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:40 pm

I'll try to work a bit more on my track next week... I'm still recovering from AX and I have alot of things to do... :oops:
"You're ignoring everything, except what you want to hear.." - jbone

Return to “Multi-Editor Projects”